The last date to fill the JEE Main application form 2021 for the February session is 16th January 2021, tomorrow. Aspiring candidates who still have not filled the registration/application form for the entrance exam, must visit the official website-jeemain.nta.nic.in and submit the application. It is crucial for the applicants to know that the deadline to pay the application fee is 17th January 2021, but the registration/application must be completed by 16th January (11.59 PM).
Post the conclusion of the application process, the authorities will enable the JEE Main application form correction facility from 19th to 21st January 2021. During this phase, candidates will be allowed to edit/modify the changes in their submitted application form.
The application form for JEE Main 2021 (Session-1) was released on December 16, 2020. The JEE Main (Session 1) exams will be held on 23, 24, 25 & 26 February 2021. It is crucial to know for the candidates that the JEE Main 2021 will be held in 4 separate sessions.
- JEE Main (Session 1)- 23, 24, 25 & 26 February 2021
- JEE Main (Session 2)- 15, 16, 17 & 18 March 2021
- JEE Main (Session 3)- 27, 28, 29 & 30 April 2021
- JEE Main (Session 4)- 24, 25, 26, 27 & 28 May 2021
Applicants can register to appear for as many as 4 sessions of JEE Main 2021. For the candidates who opt for more than one session, their best score of the given attempts will be considered for qualifying the exam. Candidates who wish to appear for more than one session of JEE Main 2021 must pay the additional registration fee as per their category (prescribed by the exam authorities).
JEE Main 2021 Application Dates
|JEE Main 2021 Official Notification release date||16th December 2020|
|JEE Mains 2021 Application Form release date||16th December 2020|
|JEE Mains 2021 Application Form Deadline||16th January 2021|
|JEE Main 2021 deadline to submit application form fee||17th January 2021|
|JEE Main 2021 application form correction facility||19th to 21st January 2021|
|JEE Main 2021 Exam Dates (Session- 1)||February 23, 24, 25 and 26, 2021|
|JEE Main 2021 Exam Dates (Session- 2)||March 15, 16, 17 and 18, 2021|
|JEE Main 2021 Exam Dates (Session- 3)||April 27, 28, 29 and 30, 2021|
|JEE Main 2021 Exam Dates (Session- 4)||May 24, 25, 26, 27 and 28, 2021|
JEE Main 2021 Application Form – How to Apply?
Aspiring candidates who seek to apply for the JEE Main 2021 February session can follow the steps given below-
- Visit the official website of JEE Main 2021-jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the link mentioning “Apply for JEE Main 2021”
- You will be redirected to the “Registration” page.
- Click on the “New Registration” tab
- Register by entering the credentials like applicant’s name, mobile number and a valid email address.
- Further, proceed with filling all the required personal and educational details.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents such as photographs and the signature of the applicant.
- Pay the required application fees.
- Go through the filled details on the application form and finally click on the “Submit” tab.
- Take a few printouts of the complete application form for further reference.
|1.||Explore Scholarships for Class 12 Passed Students|
|2.||Check Out Scholarships for Class 10 passed Students|
|3.||Know About Scholarships for Engineering Students|
|4.||Explore Scholarships for Graduation Students|
|5.||Know About Scholarships for Postgraduation Students|
|6.||Check Out Live Scholarships|