New Delhi, 7 February 2023 – The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the results of the first session of the JEE Main 2023 for Engineering (B.E. / B.Tech., Paper 1).
Candidates can check their scorecards on the websites jeemain.nta.nic.in and ntaresults.nic.in. JEE Main result for Paper 2 (B.Arch. and B Planning courses) is yet to be announced.
Test centres all across the country and abroad conducted the exam from 24 January to 1 February 2023.
Table of Contents
- JEE Main 2023 Result – Twin Brothers Top Exams
- JEE Main 2023 Result – Important Details
- JEE Main 2023 Result: How to Check?
- JEE Main 2023 – Session 2 Registration
- JEE Main 2023 – FAQs
JEE Main 2023 Result – Twin Brothers Top Exams
Identical twin brothers Nipun and Nikunj Goel have topped this year’s JEE Main Session 1 exam. Nipun achieved a perfect 100 percentile on the entrance exam, whereas Nikunj earned a score of 99.99 percentile.
Twenty candidates, including three from the Delhi-NCR region, secured a 100 percentile in the exam. Six of the 20 students are from Allen Career Institute in Kota.
Below is a list of the first session’s toppers:
|2023||Divyansh Hemendra Shinde||100|
|2023||Deshank Pratap Singh||100|
|2023||Harshul Sanjay Bhai||100|
JEE Main 2023 Result – Important Details
- The NTA had made the JEE Main provisional answer key available before results were announced and sought candidate feedback. The final JEE Main provisional answer key was also posted on the exam website.
- The final answer key for the JEE Main Session 1 exams has now also been released by the NTA.
- JEE Main’s first session saw a record number of candidates for paper 1 since the NTA began conducting the exam. More than 8.6 lakh applicants enrolled for the Engineering paper this time, and 8.22 lakh of them—or 95.79 percent—took the exam.
- The NTA did not release all-India rankings following the first JEE Main session. This will be provided after the second session. Those who participate in both will have their best of the two scores considered for the ranking.
JEE Main 2023 Result: How to Check?
Step 1) Visit the JEE Main’s official website at jeemain.nta.nic.in/.
Step 2) Next, select the JEE Main result link on the homepage.
Step 3) Enter the required login details such as application number, date of birth, security pin, and click on submit.
Step 4) The screen will display the JEE Main result. Check the result, download it, and print a copy for future reference.
JEE Main 2023 – Session 2 Registration
Registration for the JEE Main Session 2 is set to start on 7 February 2023, according to the official information provided by the NTA. The second session will be held from 6 April to 12 April, 2023.
Candidates can refer to the information below on how to apply for the session 2 exam:
Step 1) Candidates must visit JEE Main’s official website – jeemain.nta.nic.in/.
Step 2) Once the link to register for the JEE Main Session 2 is available, candidates must click on it.
Step 3) Candidates must register themselves by entering their details. Candidates who participated in Session 1 may log in with their existing credentials.
Step 4) Candidates must complete the form and upload any required documents.
Step 5) Applicants must submit the form after paying the application fee, if there is any.
Step 6) Candidate can print a copy of the document for reference.
To stay informed about exam news, please follow Buddy4Study
JEE Main 2023 – FAQs
Q1) What is JEE Main exam?
The JEE Main is an entrance exam for a number of engineering colleges throughout the country. It is a prerequisite for attempting JEE Advanced, an entrance exam for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT).
Q2) What role does the National Testing Agency (NTA) play in the JEE Main exam?
As a premier, specialised, independent, and self-sufficient testing organisation, the NTA was established to conduct entrance exams for admission and fellowship in higher educational institutions.
Q3) How can students check the JEE Main session 1 results?
Candidates can view the JEE Main session 1 results at the JEE Main website, jeemain.nta.nic.in.