New Delhi, 25 February 2022: The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) will be conducting the JEE Advanced 2022 exam on 3 July 2022. The JEE Advanced 2022 registration process will begin from 8 June 2022. Candidates who qualify the JEE Mains 2022 exam and score a rank under 2,50,000 will be eligible to apply for JEE Advanced 2022.
Table of Contents
JEE Advanced 2022: Schedule
The examination consists of two papers (Paper 1 and Paper 2) of three hours duration each. It is compulsory to appear in both the papers. The examination schedule is as follows.
- Date of Examination July 03, 2022 (Sunday)
- Paper 1: 9 am to 12 pm
- Paper 2: 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm
- The examination date will remain unchanged even if it is declared a public holiday.
- To view the JEE Advanced 2022 complete schedule, please click here.
JEE Advanced 2022: Registration Process
Candidates are required to register to appear for the JEE (Advanced) 2022 exam. Registration is to be done only through the online registration portal where detailed instructions for registration will be provided.
The registration dates are as follows:
- Starting of online registration: June 08, 2022.
- End of online registration: June 14, 2022.
- Last date for fee payment for registered candidates: June 15, 2022.
Note: Foreign national candidates are required to check this link for registration
JEE Advanced 2022: Registration Fee Details
Candidates who wish to appear for JEE (Advanced) 2022 are required to pay the registration fee as mentioned below.
1. For Indian Nationals
- Female candidates (all categories): INR 1400
- Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), and Persons with Disabilities (PwD) candidates: INR 1400
- All other candidates: INR 2800
2. For Foreign Nationals including Person of Indian Origin (PIO)/Overseas Citizens of India (OCI)
- Candidates residing in SAARC countries: USD 75
- Candidates residing in non-SAARC countries: USD 150
JEE Advanced 2022: Question Paper Format
- JEE (Advanced) 2022 will consist of two question papers: Paper 1 and Paper 2 of three hours duration each. Appearing for both the papers is compulsory.
- Each question paper will consist of three separate sections, that is, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Candidates can check the syllabus by clicking here.
- The question papers will consist of questions designed to test comprehension, reasoning and analytical ability of candidates.
- Negative marks may be awarded for incorrect answers for some of the questions.
- The details of the marking scheme will be provided in the “Instructions to Candidates” section at the time of examination.
- The candidates are expected to carefully read and adhere to the detailed instructions given in the question papers available at the time of examination.
- The question papers will be in both English and Hindi languages. Candidates will have the option to choose (and also switch between) the preferred language anytime during the examination.
To know more details about the JEE Advanced 2022 exam, please check the information brochure here.