21 July, 2022, NEW DELHI, Indian Army Recruitment 2022: The Indian Army has released the notification for the 60th Short Service Commission (SSC Tech) for men and the 31st Short Service Commission (Tech) for women candidates for the April 2023 course on its official website: joinindianarmy.nic.in.
A similar notification concerning the application dates has been released for the 53rd Short Service Commission National Cadet Corps (NCC) Special Entry Scheme for the April 2023 course for both men and women. Other than this, the Indian Army will also seek applicants for the 30th Short Service Commission Judge Advocate General (JAG) Entry Scheme (Men & Women) April 2023 course for Law graduates.
The registration process for these posts will be held between July 2022 and September 2022. Only engineering students who are aged between 20 and 27 years are eligible to apply for the 60th and 31st SSC Tech (Men and Women) posts. Candidates who wish to apply for the SSC NCC must have passed their bachelor’s with an aggregate minimum of 50% marks. For the SSC JAG recruitment, candidates must hold a LLB degree with a minimum 55% marks.
Table of Contents
- Indian Army Recruitment 2022 – Overview
- Indian Army Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility and Educational Qualification
- Indian Army Recruitment 2022 – How To Apply?
Indian Army Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Recruiting Body||Indian Army|
|Registration Opening Dates||
|Registration Closing Dates||
|Course Session||April 2023|
Indian Army Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility and Educational Qualification
60th and 30th Short Service Commission (SSC Tech) Men and Women
- Candidates must be aged between 20 to 27 years.
- Candidates must hold engineering degrees.
53rd Short Service Commission National Cadet Corps (SSC NCC) Special Entry Scheme (Men and Women)
- Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree.
- The minimum aggregate mark must be 50%.
- Candidates who are in their graduation final year are also eligible, provided that they have scored 50% in their previous academic years.
30th Short Service Commission Judge Advocate General (JAG) Entry Scheme (Men and Women)
- Candidates must hold an LLB degree.
- The LLB degree should be completed either three years after graduation or five years after Class 12th.
Indian Army Recruitment 2022 – How To Apply?
- Candidates must visit the official website of the Indian Army: joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Then, they must click on the “Apply Online” option.
- Candidates must then register themselves by filling out the application form and submitting the same.
- Then, they can save the form for future reference.
Who is eligible for SSC Tech?
Only engineering students are eligible to apply for SSC Tech recruitment.
Who is eligible for the SSC JAG?
Only those students who have LLB degrees are eligible to apply for the SSC Judge Advocate General post.