Indian Institute of Science Education and Research releases the IISER Aptitude Test (IAT) admit card for the applicants seeking admission through the SCB (State Central Board) channel. IISER will release the hall ticket for the IISER Aptitude Test on July 23, 2020. Candidates have to visit iiseradmission.in to download the IISER Aptitude Test admit card 2020 . Application number and password (generated during IISER registration) act as the login credentials for downloading the IISER admit card.
IISER officials will not permit those candidates to enter the examination centre, who fail to present their IAT hall ticket. Admit card of IISER Aptitude Test 2020 will consist of multiple details regarding IAT (to be held on August 12) including exam date & time, exam venue address, candidate’s information, etc. Read this article to acquire complete information on IISER Aptitude Test admit card 2020, including how to download, details printed on admit card, exam-day guidelines, etc.
Table of Contents
- IISER Aptitude Test Admit Card – Key Highlights
- IISER Aptitude Test Admit Card – Important Dates
- IISER Aptitude Test Admit Card – Eligibility to Download
- Prerequisites to Download IISER Aptitude Test Hall Ticket
- IISER Aptitude Test Admit Card – How to Download?
- IISER Aptitude Test Admit Card – Details Printed
- Why am I unable to download the IISER Aptitude Test Admit Card?
- How to Recover Login Credentials and Download the IAT Admit Card?
- IISER Aptitude Test Admit Card – Documents to Carry on Exam Day
- IISER Aptitude Test Admit Card – Discrepancy Rectification
- IISER Aptitude Test Admit Card – Exam Day Guidelines
- IISER Aptitude Test Exam Centres
- IISER Aptitude Test Admit Card – FAQs
- ✔️ How can I get the IISER Aptitude Test hall ticket?
- ✔️ When will the IISER release the IAT admit card 2020?
- ✔️ I forgot to download the IISER Aptitude Test admit card. Can I appear for IAT with a digital copy of the admit card?
- ✔️ What login credentials are needed to download the IISER Aptitude Test admit card?
- ✔️ I am unable to view my IAT admit card. What should I do now?
IISER Aptitude Test Admit Card – Key Highlights
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research has the sole authority to release the IISER Aptitude Test admit card
- Candidates will not receive the IISER Aptitude Test admit card via post or through an email
- Candidates will be able to download the IAT admit card from July 23, 2020 till the exam date i.e. August 12
- Only those candidates who fill the IISER application form for admission through SCB channel are eligible to download the IAT hall ticket
- IISER administrators will use the admit card to verify the identity of the candidate on the examination day
- IISER Aptitude Test admit card will carry numerous details including exam date, bell timings, test venue, exam day instructions, etc.
- Candidates must retain the IISER Aptitude Test admit card until the completion of the admission process.
IISER Aptitude Test Admit Card – Important Dates
Candidates must keep a track of the important dates related to the IISER Aptitude Test admit card.
IISER Aptitude Test Admit Card – Event Schedule
|IISER Aptitude Test admit card downloading window||From July 23, 2020 to August 12, 2020|
|IAT exam date||August 12, 2020|
IISER Aptitude Test Admit Card – Eligibility to Download
Candidates are able to apply for IISER admission via three channels – Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY), Joint Entrance Examination (JEE-Advanced) and State Central Board (SCB). Only those candidates who apply for IISER admission through SCB channel will be evaluated on the basis of performance in IAT. Hence, candidates seeking admission through SCB channel are eligible to download the admit card for IISER Aptitude Test.
Prerequisites to Download IISER Aptitude Test Hall Ticket
Candidates must keep the following prerequisites ready before proceeding to download the IISER Aptitude Test admit card
- An internet connection with decent speed – Candidates may face difficulties due to a slow internet connection. Thus, using a good internet connection will make the process hassle-free
- Laptop or a desktop – Candidates should avoid using a tablet or a smartphone for downloading the admit card. It is highly recommended to use a desktop or a laptop for the downloading process
- An updated version of the web browser – With an obsolete web browser, candidates may not be able to access the login window. Thus, it is always advisable to use an up-to-date web browser for downloading the IAT hall ticket. Candidates can use any of the web browsers mentioned below:
- Internet Explorer (Version 11)
- Mozilla Firefox (Version 50 or above)
- Google Chrome (Version 50 or above)
- Login credentials – Candidates must keep the following login credentials handy for downloading the IAT admit card:
- Application sequence number/User ID
IISER Aptitude Test Admit Card – How to Download?
Candidates have to follow the steps mentioned below to download the IISER Aptitude Test admit card.
Step 1 – Visit the official website of IISER admission i.e. iiseradmission.in
Step 2 – You will find the direct link to download the IISER Aptitude Test admit card in the ‘Latest Updates’ section. Click the relevant link to access the login portal
Step 3 – Enter your login credentials (application sequence number and the password)
Step 4 – Hit the login button appearing in a blue colour
Step 5 – From the login dashboard access your IAT admit card. Check all your details to ensure that there is no discrepancy/error on the admit card.
Step 6 – After checking the details furnished on the IISER Aptitude Test admit card, you will see two options:
- Downloading admit card on the system – Save as PDF copy
- Printing admit card – Press ‘ctrl+p’ and print the IAT hall ticket (if printer is installed)
IISER Aptitude Test Admit Card – Details Printed
Candidates will come across multiple details printed on the IISER Aptitude Test admit card. They must ensure to check each and every bit of detail on the admit card, which include:
- Applicant’s name
- Roll number
- Application sequence number
- Father’s name
- Photograph of the applicant
- Signature of the applicant
- Exam date and time
- Bell timings
- Exam centre code with complete address
- Exam day guidelines
Other than the details stated above, candidates will also find a space for the invigilator’s signature (to be done on the examination day)
Why am I unable to download the IISER Aptitude Test Admit Card?
Candidates might face difficulties while downloading the admit card of IISER Aptitude Test. Here are some of the possible reasons why you are unable to access the IAT admit card along with relevant troubleshooting tips:
- Incorrect login credentials – Recover login credentials
- A bad internet connection – Try another connection with a better speed
- An outdated web browser – Update your web browser or use any other updated browser
- Failure in application form submission before the last date
- Submission of IISER application form through any other channel than SCB
In the above three situations, candidates can download the admit card easily. However, in case of 4th and 5th situation, candidates are ineligible to download the IAT hall ticket.
Candidates must contact the IISER officials if they are unable to download the IISER Aptitude Test admit card even after resolving the situations stated above. The contact can be established at:
Indian Institute of Science Education & Research Thiruvananthapuram
Joint Admissions Committee 2020
Maruthamalai PO, Vithura,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695551,
Phone : 0471-2778200, 0471-2778182 (10:00 AM – 02:00 PM)
How to Recover Login Credentials and Download the IAT Admit Card?
The stepwise procedure for recovering the IISER login credentials is as follows.
Steps to Recover Password and Download IAT Admit Card
Step 1 – Visit the official IISER admission portal at iiseradmission.in
Step 2 – Click on ‘Login’
Step 3 – Click on the option ‘Forgot Password?’
Step 3 – Enter your application sequence number
Step 4 – Enter the captcha code as shown in the image
Step 5 – Hit the ‘Get Password’ button to receive the password via an email
Step 6 – User the new password and your user ID to access the IISER login dashboard and download the IISER Aptitude Test admit card
Recovering User ID to download IAT Admit Card
IISER sends an email comprising the user ID/application sequence number of the applicant once after completing the common registration. Candidates can refer to the communication received from IISER in case they forget their user ID.
IISER Aptitude Test Admit Card – Documents to Carry on Exam Day
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research does not provide any instructions regarding the documents to carry (except admit card) on the exam day. However, the candidates must carry the following documents while appearing for IAT to ensure a smooth exam experience:
- IISER Aptitude Test admit card
- A valid photo ID proof issued by state/central government
- Any other document as per the instructions on the IAT hall ticket
IISER Aptitude Test Admit Card – Discrepancy Rectification
Candidates must check all the details on their IAT admit cards as soon as they download the same. There might be instances when the applicants find errors in the IISER Aptitude Test admit card. In such a situation, candidates must contact the authorities via an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates must provide their application sequence number in the headline and mention about the discrepancy in the body of the email.
IISER Aptitude Test Admit Card – Exam Day Guidelines
- Check the bell timing on the IISER Aptitude Test admit card and report well before the reporting time.
- Make sure to carry a hard copy of the IAT admit card along with a photo ID card.
- Do not carry any item such as text material, calculator, electronic gadgets, etc. as carrying such stuff may be considered as an unfair practice.
- Find and sit on your allotted seat only. Examinees found disobeying the seating arrangements shall be debarred.
- In case of any kind of technical issue, contact the invigilator. The IAT test centre(s) will have multiple systems for backup to avoid such kinds of situations.
- Follow all the instructions laid down by the invigilator in the examination hall.
- Maintain complete silence and decorum while being in the examination hall.
IISER Aptitude Test Exam Centres
While filling the application form, candidates can enlist up to five test centre preferences. The designated test cities for conducting IAT are as follows.
IISER Aptitude Test Cities 2020
IISER Aptitude Test Admit Card – FAQs
✔️ How can I get the IISER Aptitude Test hall ticket?
Applicants can download the IISER Aptitude Test admit card from the IISER admission portal (iiseradmission.in) by logging into their accounts using their application sequence numbers and passwords.
✔️ When will the IISER release the IAT admit card 2020?
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research will release the IISER Aptitude Test admit card on July 23, for the exam which is to be held on August 12, 2020.
✔️ I forgot to download the IISER Aptitude Test admit card. Can I appear for IAT with a digital copy of the admit card?
No. Candidates need to carry a hard copy of the IISER Aptitude Test hall ticket. Any candidates carrying a digital copy of the IAT hall ticket will face a denial in the entry to the examination centre.
✔️ What login credentials are needed to download the IISER Aptitude Test admit card?
Candidates have to download the IISER admit card using the user ID (application sequence number) and the password. User ID and password are generated at the time of IISER registration.
✔️ I am unable to view my IAT admit card. What should I do now?
Candidates must check their internet connection, login credentials or status of their application form submission. If everything is positive and still the candidate is unable to view the IISER admit card, he/she must contact the IISER officials by sending an email to email@example.com
Stay tuned to Buddy4Study to get latest news and updates on IISER Aptitude Test Syllabus 2020