IIM CAT 2020 exam will be conducted on November 29 in 150+ exam centres across the country. Due to COVID-19, the Government of India as well as the exam authorities have set certain guidelines for both the students as well as the exam centre staff to follow.
CAT 2020 will be held in 3 separate shifts –
|CAT 2020 EXAM SLOTS||REPORTING TIME||GATE CLOSES AT|
|Forenoon – Slot 1|
8:30 am to 10:30 am
|7:00 am||8:15 am|
|Afternoon – Slot 2 |
12:30 pm to 2:30 pm
|11:00 am||12:15 pm|
|Evening – Slot 3|
4:30 pm to 6:30 pm
|3:00 pm||4:15 pm|
CAT 2020 Exam Day Guidelines for COVID-19
- Body temperature of the candidates will be checked at the entry of the CAT test venue via a thermo gun.
- Candidate have to show the filled self-declaration form to the CAT test centre staff at the gate in order to enter the exam centre.
- Candidates have to maintain physical distance from point of entry at the CAT test centre till their exit from the premise.
- Candidates have to carry two ball pens and the test-related documents (admit card, ID card, etc.). NO other items shall be permitted inside the test venue.
- Mapping of ‘Candidate Application Number and the Lab Number’ shall NOT be displayed outside the CAT test venue; the same will be provided to candidates individually at the time of entry.
- Candidates must follow directions given by the CAT test centre representatives during the entry and exit of the test centre.
- At the registration desk, the candidate will be directed to sanitize their hands using the sanitizer. Photographs shall be captured during the registration process.
- Candidates will be under the CCTV surveillance throughout the test duration.
- Entry into the CAT test centre will be provided based upon the individual’s time slot ONLY. Thus, candidates are required to report at the test venue strictly as per the time slot mentioned in their CAT admit card and/or informed via SMS on their registered mobile number prior to testing date.
- Candidate have to bring their own facemask, gloves, personal hand sanitizer (50ml) and transparent water bottle.
- In case a candidate has symptoms of fever, cough, and cold, he/she shall be made to sit in a separate room with adequate safety measures.
CAT 2020 Dress Code
Candidates must not wear the following on the CAT 2020 exam day –
- Jewellery or items containing metal
- Shoes/footwear with thick soles
- Garments with large buttons
- Don’t apply mehndi or henna on hands for the ease of biometric verification