New Delhi, 12 October 2021 – The application deadline for IGNOU admissions 2021 has been extended till October 25 for undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Candidates who couldn’t meet the earlier deadline of October 11 can still apply for the university. However, this extension is not applicable to certificate and diploma courses offered by IGNOU.
Note: The deadline is valid for all the new courses added to IGNOU’s curriculum this year.
Table of Contents
How to Apply For IGNOU Admissions 2021?
- Visit IGNOU’s official website and hit “Click Here For New Registration”.
- Fill in all required details and click on the ‘Register’ tab.
- You will receive an email with your login credentials.
- Login by entering your username and password.
- Fill up the IGNOU application form by entering all your personal and programme-related details.
- Go through the curriculum of your selected course and choose the mode through which you prefer the study material (digital or printed).
- Upload all required documents like Aadhar, passport size photograph, signature, and previous examination mark sheets.
- Preview your application form to check if all details are correct.
- Once verified, pay the application fee to complete your application.
- Save your registration form for future reference.
Note: The application form for IGNOU’s BEd course will be released separately, as the programme takes candidates on the basis of an entrance test.
What New Courses Have Been Added For IGNOU Admissions 2021?
Here’s a list of all new UG and PG courses added at IGNOU in the 2021-22 academic year:
- MA Jyotish (MAJY): A two-year Master of Arts programme in Astrology
- MA Drawing and Painting (MADP): A two-year Master of Arts (Drawing and Painting) programme
- MA Urdu (MUD): A two-year Master of Urdu (MUD) programme
- MA Folklore and Culture Studies (MAFCS): A two-year Master of Arts (Folklore and Culture Studies) programme
- MSc Environmental Science (MSCENV): A two-year Master of Science (Environmental Science) programme
- MSc information Security: A two-year Master of Science (Information Security) programme
- MA Entrepreneurship: A two-year Master of Arts (Entrepreneurship) programme
- PG Diploma in Development Communication (PGDDC): A one-year Post Graduate Diploma in Development Communication
- PG Diploma in Corporate Social Responsibility (PGDCSR): A one-year Post Graduate Diploma in Corporate Social Responsibility
- BA (Performing Arts) Hindustani Music Honors (BAPFHMH): A three-year Bachelor of Performing Arts (Hindustani music) Honors programme