The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has released the CS admit card 2020 for Foundation/CSEET (CS Executive Entrance Test) executive and professional examination. The CS CSEET is scheduled to be held from December 21 to December 30, 2020 in 262 exam centres around the country. To prevent overcrowding amidst COVID-19, 45 new examination centres have been introduced for CS December 2020 exam.
- Previously, the CS exam was scheduled to be conducted in June 2020. However, owing to COVID-19, the June exam was merged with the December exam.
- The candidates have been given a one-time opt-out facility for ICSI 2020 December session. Using this provision, the candidates can carry forward their candidature to CS June 2021 exam.
All the ICSI CS December 2020 exam centres are located outside the COVID-19 containment zones. Students will have to abide by all the sanitization and social distancing measures on the examination day. This includes a staggered entry inside the exam centres to avoid overcrowding at any one point of time. In each of the exam halls, just 12 students will be seated (as against 25 candidates previously).
Table of Contents
Details Mentioned in ICSI CS 2020 Admit Card
- Name of the candidate
- 17-digit registration number of the candidate
- Date and time of examination
- Name, address, code of examination centre
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
- Medium of examination
- Name of the stage and module(s) enrolled
How to Download ICSI CS Admit Card 2020?
Step 1: Visit the official website
Step 2: Enter your 17-digit registration number and click on ‘Get Admit Card’
Step 3: The ICSI CS admit card 2020 will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4: Download it and take a print out for further use