The Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) has released the IBPS Clerk Prelims Scorecard on its official website. Candidates who appeared for the Prelims exam for the post of Clerk under CRP Clerk X, can download their scorecards by logging into official website – ibps.in with their registration number/roll number and password/date of birth.
- The IBPS Prelims 2021 Scorecard is available online from 10 February to 28 February 2021.
- Candidates who have qualified the IBPS Clerk Prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the IBPS Clerk Mains exam on 28 February 2021.
- The IBPS Prelims scorecard contains important information like – name of the candidate, registration number, roll number, category, state applied for, maximum standard score, standard score obtained, and minimum qualifying marks.
Table of Contents
How to check IBPS Clerk Scorecard 2021?
Step 1: Visit the official website – ibps.in
Step 2: On the homepage, click on “Click here to View Your Scores of Online Preliminary Examination for CRP Clerk X”
Step 3: A new page will open. Now, click on “Click here to View Your Scores of Online Preliminary Examination for CRP Clerk X” again
Step 4: The login page will appear on the screen. Fill in your registration no./Roll no. and Password/Date of Birth. Put in the CAPTHA code and click on ‘login’
Step 5: The IBPS Clerk Scorecard will appear on the screen
Step 6: Download the scorecard for future use and reference
IBPS Clerk Prelims – Score Calculation and Cut-off Method
To arrive at a candidate’s score in IBPS Prelims exam, the below-mentioned process is followed:
- The corrected score is calculated on the basis of ‘number of questions answered correctly by the candidate in each objective test’ minus (-) ‘penalty for wrong answers’
- To ensure that the difference in difficulty levels in various objective tests is taken care of, the corrected scores are made equivalent to arrive at the equated scores.
- Final scores in each test are rounded off to up to two digits after the decimal point.
To arrive at Total Scores and Cutoff on Total Scores, the following formula is applied –
Scores obtained in English Language + Numerical Ability + Reasoning Ability = Total Online Preliminary Exam Score