New Delhi, 10 November, 2021: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will close the window to fill up the application form for IBPS PO 2021 today (November 10). Applicants can visit the official website to fill the application form. This is the last chance to apply for those who have not filled the application form for 2021, as no further extension will be provided.
Note: IBPS released the notification on October 19, 2021. This notification contains all the important information regarding the recruitment for the year 2021. The prelims exam will be conducted on December 4 and December 11, respectively.
Table of Contents
IBPS PO Recruitment 2021: How To Apply Online?
- Visit the official website
- On the homepage, click on the application form link available on the homepage
- Enter the basic details for registration.
- On the registered mobile number and email id, applicants will get their registration number and password.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature
- Enter other relevant information in the application form
- Pay application fee
- Take the print out of the application form for future use.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2021: Vacancies
The total number of vacancies for the post of probationary officers in the participating banks of 2021 is 4,135. Candidates are advised to check the bank-wise and category-wise vacancy list before applying for recruitment.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2021: Required Education Qualification
- A graduate degree in any discipline from a university recognised by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the central government.
- The candidates must be in possession of a valid mark-sheet/degree certificate that certifies that they have graduated before they registered for the exam, and must indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering for the examination.
- Working knowledge of computer systems is mandatory for the job as well as to give the exam, which will be conducted in online mode.
- Verbal and written proficiency in the official language of the state/union territory is desirable. The candidate must be able to read, write, and speak that language.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2021: Age Limit Criteria
- The age limit for this examination is 20 years (minimum) and 30 years (maximum).
- A candidate must have been born not earlier than October 2, 1991 and not later than October 1, 2021 (both dates inclusive).
About IBPS PO Exam 2021
Probationary Officers (PO) and Management Trainees (MT) are recruited every year through a Common Recruitment Process (CRP), commonly known as the IBPS PO exam. The selection process consists of three phases (preliminary, mains, and interview) and the candidate must qualify each of them to proceed to the next phase.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2021: Participating Banks
Following are the banks which are participating in the recruitment process 2021:
- Punjab National Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of India
- Indian Bank
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Central Bank of India
- UCO Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
For more education-related updates, please visit Buddy4Study.