New Delhi, 20 October 2021 – The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released a notification inviting applications for the posts of probationary officer (PO) and management trainees. This year, 11 banks are participating in the recruitment drive for 4135 vacancies across the country. The application and fee submission process is scheduled to begin on 20 October and will last till 10 November 2021. Those interested in applying for the vacancies can put in their submissions through IBPS’s official website.
Candidates with a bachelor’s degree from a recognised university, aged between 20 and 30, are eligible to apply for these posts. That said, the upper age limit is expected to be relaxed for reserved categories as per government norms.
Note: Due to heavy traffic on its official website, IBPS has requested all candidates to apply and complete their payment much before the deadline (10 November 2021).
Table of Contents
IBPS PO Recruitment 2021 Application Form Fee
Aspirants belonging to SC, ST, and PWBD categories have to pay INR 175 as application fee, while candidates from all other categories will pay a fee of INR 850.
IBPS PO 2021 – 11 Banks Partaking in the Recruitment Drive
- Bank of Baroda
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Indian Bank
- Punjab and Sind Bank
IBPS PO 2021 – Examination and Recruitment Schedule
The preliminary exam for IBPS PO 2021 will be held from 4 to 11 December 2021. The results for prelims will be declared either in December or in January 2022. Aspirants who clear the preliminary level will be able to sit in the main exam conducted on 22 January 2022.
The result for the main exam will be declared either in January or in February 2022. Those who clear this stage will be called for an interview in February-March 2022. Once interviews conclude, provisional allotments will be announced in April 2022.
IBPS PO 2021 – How to Apply?
- Visit IBPS’ official website.
- Click on the IBPS PO/MT application link, which you will find on the scrolling marquee near the top of the homepage.
- A login page will appear on the screen.
- Register by filling in all required columns with your personal information.
- You will receive a unique registration number from IBPS.
- Log in using your registration number and date of birth.
- Provide all details required in the application form.
- Upload all relevant documents and pay the application fee (INR 175 for SC, ST, and PWBD categories and INR 850 for other categories).
- Submit your form to complete the IBPS PO 2021 application process.
DIRECT LINK TO APPLY FOR COMMON RECRUITMENT PROCESS (CRP) FOR RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES IN PARTICIPATING BANKS- (CRP PO/MT-XI)