New Delhi, 12 July 2021 – The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released a detailed IBPS Clerk notification for the recruitment of candidates for the posts of clerical cadres (CRP-Clerk-XI 2022-23). The official notice was released on the official IBPS website – www.ibps.in.
after the release of IBPS Clerk notification 2021, the exam authority will released the IBPS Clerk application form from 7th October 2021. The application form submission window will remain open until 27th October 2021.
Students must note that the IBPS Clerk 2021 prelims will be held around December 2021. The pre-training will be held around November 2021. The main exam will be held either in January or February 2022. The exam conducting authorities will release the exact event dates in due time.
Table of Contents
IBPS Clerk Notification 2021 – Tentative Schedule of Events
IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification
6th October 2021
IBPS Clerk application form release date
7th October 2021
Last day to register for IBPS Clerk 2021
27th October 2021
Last date to pay application fees/ Intimation charges (online)
7th to 27th October 2021
Download of pre-exam training call letter/ admit card
IBPS Clerk 2021- Pre-exam training
|Download of IBPS Clerk admit card (admit card)|
November/ December 2021
IBPS Clerk 2021 Prelims Exam
|IBPS Clerk 2021 Prelims Result|
December/ January 2021
IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2021
December/ January 2021
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2021
January/ February 2021
*Events will be conducted if IBPS considers it possible and safe to hold PET
The Pre-Examination Training (PET) may be arranged by the Nodal Banks/Participating Banks for a limited number of candidates belonging to SC/ST/Minority Communities/Ex-Servicemen/PwBD at certain centres. However, considering the safety of the candidates during this pandemic, PET may not be held this year.
IBPS Clerk Notification 2021 – Participating Banks
Similar to previous years, 11 nationalized banks will participate in IBPS’ recruitment drive, which are:
Bank of Baroda
Central Bank of India
Punjab National Bank
Punjab & Sind Bank
Indian Overseas Bank
Union Bank of India
Bank of India
Bank of Maharashtra
IBPS Clerk Notification 2021 – Eligibility Criteria 2021
There are several criteria that aspirants need to abide by or require to fulfil if they want to sit for the IBPS Clerk exam 2021. A few of the important ones are as follows.
- The candidate must be between 20 and 28 years as of 1st July 2021, i.e., the candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1993 and no later than 01.07.2001 (both dates inclusive).
- Relaxation to the upper age limit applies to reserved categories.
Relaxation in upper age limit
Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe
Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)
People With Disabilities
Persons affected by 1984 riots
Widows, divorced women, and women legally
separated from their husbands who have not remarried
Age concession up to the age of 35 years for General/EWS, 38 years for OBC, and 40 years for SC/ST candidates
Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen
The actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years
The applicant must be a citizen of India or a citizen of the below-mentioned countries:
1. A subject of Bhutan or
2. A subject of Nepal or
3. A Tibetan Refugee, who came over to India before 1st January 1962, intending to permanently settle in India
A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam intending to permanently settle in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (1), (2), (3) and
4. Above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- A degree of graduation in any discipline from a recognized University/Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies or any equivalent qualification.
- Valid Mark-sheet/Degree Certificate to show that the candidate is a graduate
- Good knowledge in operating and working knowledge in computer systems (mandatory)
- Proficiency in the official language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the official language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply
How to Apply for the IBPS Clerk Exam 2021?
Candidates must follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for the IBPS Clerk 2021 exam:
1. Visit the official website – www.ibps.in
2. Click on the tab ‘Click here to apply online for CRP-Clerks-XI’ present on the homepage
3. For a new registration, click on ‘Click Here for New Registration’
4. Fill in the application form starting with basic info and proceed with uploading photo, signature, relevant documents, and other details
5. Pay the applicable fee and submit
6. Take a printout of the filled-in application form for future reference.
Note: The registration fee for general category candidates is INR 850 whereas the reserved category students have to pay INR 175.
To many people’s surprise, this year, IBPS has released a larger number of posts in the clerical section. The recruitment to the 5830 clerical cadre posts will be conducted by IBPS on behalf of 11 nationalized banks.
For detailed information on the nuances of the IBPS Clerk notification, CLICK HERE.
DIRECT LINK TO IBPS CLERK APPLICATION PORTAL 2021