New Delhi, 18 June 2021 – The Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) is expected to release the IBPS Clerk notification 2021 as well as its application form soon. Once both the documents are released by IBPS, candidates can check and download them from the official IBPS website – www.ibps.in. Recently, IBPS has released its RRB Clerk’s application form (8th June 2021).
Every year, IBPS releases applications to recruit candidates for clerical posts in public sector partner banks of the IBPS. With the release of the official notification, candidates get to know about the exact exam dates, vacancies, and changes in eligibility criteria, if any.
Table of Contents
IBPS Clerk 2021 – Tentative Dates
Earlier, IBPS had announced the tentative dates for IBPS Clerk Prelims and Main examination. Applicants can check the schedule in the table below.
|Exam Events||Tentative Exam Dates|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims 2021||28th August 2021
29th August 2021
4th September 2021
5th September 2021
|IBPS Clerk Main 2021||31st October 2021|
IBPS Clerk 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
The candidates will be classified as qualified to apply for the IBPS Clerk if they fulfill the eligibility criteria. According to the previous year’s notification, the age limit, academic qualification, and computer literacy requirements are:
- Minimum age limit: 20 years
- Maximum age limit: 28 years
The candidate must possess:
- A valid mark sheet or degree certificate indicating the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation
- A Graduate degree in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government
- Have a Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Computer Operations/Language or Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute
- Have working knowledge in computer systems
- Proficiency in the official language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the official language of the State/ UT)
IBPS Clerk 2021 – Salary and Job Responsibilities
The tentative vacancies for the IBPS Clerk 2021 are usually published along with the official notification. During the previous year, IBPS had released around 2,557 vacancies in the clerical division, which were distributed across different public sector banks in India.
The salary of an IBPS Clerk ranges between Rs. 11,765 and Rs. 42,020 per month. The basic salary of a clerk includes:
- House Rent Allowance (HRA),
- Transport Allowance (TA)
- Dearness Allowance (DA
- Medical Allowance
The shortlisted eligible clerks are given various responsibilities, which include:
- Managing bank cash, locker keys, etc.
- Resolving issues related to the customers
- Maintaining various documents of the bank, balance sheets, ledger, etc.
For more information and updates on the release of official notification, candidates are requested to visit the official website of IBPS.