Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will release the IBPS Clerk application form 2021 on its official web portal in the month of September. The application process of IBPS Clerk recruitment is conducted online and the authority specifies a deadline within which candidates need to submit the form. As per the latest information, the deadline to submit IBPS Clerk 2021 application form was 27th October 2021.
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria, as prescribed by IBPS before proceeding with IBPS Clerk 2021 application form submission. As IBPS does not provide the correction window facility, applicants must ensure that there are zero errors while filling the application form. The application fee for candidates hailing from unreserved category is Rs 850 (including intimation charges) while candidates belonging to SC/ST & PwD categories need to just pay the intimation charges i.e. Rs. 175.
IBPS Clerk Preliminary exam will be held around December 2021 and Mains exam will be conducted on January/ February 2022. Read this page to discover all the details regarding IBPS Clerk 2021 application form.
IBPS Clerk Application Form – Important Dates
IBPS will issue the official notification for recruitment schedule for clerical posts in its associate banks. Meanwhile, candidates can refer to the tentative schedule for IBPS Clerk 2021 application form release and submission in the table below:
Events Calendar for IBPS Clerk 2021 Application Form
|Release of official notification
|6th October 2021
|Availability of IBPS Clerk 2021 application form
|7th October 2021
|Last date to submit the application form
|27th October 2021
|Admit card issuance for IBPS Clerk Prelims
|Exam date for IBPS Clerk Prelims
|Admit card issuance for IBPS Clerk Mains
|Exam date for IBPS Clerk Mains
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for IBPS Clerk 2021
Candidates aspiring to apply for IBPS Clerk exam must check the eligibility criteria first. IBPS will reject the candidature of those applicants who fail to meet any of the below given eligibility conditions:
- Candidates must possess a graduation degree in any stream from a college or university acclaimed by the Government of India or other equivalent degree from a recognized institution
- Aspirants must have studied English as one of the core subjects in class 10th or 12th or Graduation
- It is necessary for the aspirants to have the diploma or certification course in computer operations or they must have studied computer as a subject in class 10th or 12th or Graduation
- IBPS has not set any criterion for minimum passing percentage or marks. Just a graduation degree makes is enough for you to apply for IBPS Clerk recruitment exam
Note: Candidates need to keep their mark sheet and certificate of graduation degree handy during registration for IBPS Clerk
- Candidates must not be younger than 20 years while applying for IBPS Clerk exam i.e. their date of birth should not fall after September 01, 2002
- Applicants must not have crossed the age of 28 as on September 02, 1993
Age Relaxation to Reserved Categories:-
- Schedule Caste (SC)/Schedule Tribe (ST) – up to 5 years of age relaxation
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) – Up to 3 years of age relaxation
- Persons with Disability (Pwd)/ Physically Handicapped – up to 10 years of age relaxation
- Widow/ Divorcee Women (if not remarried) – Up to 9 years of age relaxation
- J&K domiciled from 1/10/1980 to 31/12/1989 – Up to 5 years of age relaxation
- Persons affected in 1984 riots – Up to 5 years of relaxation
- Applicant should be an Indian citizen
- The subjects of Nepal or Bhutan can also fill the IBPS Clerk 2021 application form
- Tibetan refugees who migrated to India before January 1, 1962 to permanent settle in India, can apply
- PIOs (Persons of Indian Origin) who migrated from other countries like Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Burma, the United Republic of Tanzania, East African Countries of Uganda & Kenya, Malawi, Zambia, Ethiopia, Zaire, and Vietnam, can apply
Note- All the Tibetan refugees and applicants applying under POI nationality must express their intention to settle in India permanently with a certificate of eligibility issued by Indian government during final selection.
Prerequisites to Fill IBPS Clerk 2021 Application Form
There are certain documents that the applicants must keep ready before filling IBPS Clerk 2021 application form. The list is as under:
- Scanned images of candidates’ signature and photograph
- Mark sheets and degree certificates of class 10th, 12th and Graduation
- Scanned image of thumb impression
- Aadhar card
- Written declaration
- Valid mobile number and email address
- Debit card/credit card/net banking details for application fee payment
Note- As the registration process is online, the applicants must use only authentic web browsers i.e. Internet Explorer 8 and above, Google Chrome 3.0 and above and Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and above to avoid any technical glitch during submission of application form.
Steps to Fill IBPS Clerk 2021 Application Form
IBPS furnishes the step-by-step procedure to fill the application form for IBPS Clerk. It is suggested to keep a vigil eye while providing details in the application form as no correction facility is available later on.
Submission process of IBPS Clerk 2021 application form comprises five steps, mentioned below::
Follow the below-mentioned steps to complete the process of registration for IBPS Clerk recruitment exam:
- Visit the web portal of IBPS at ibps.in
- Tap on the link “CRP Clerical”
- Now click the link “Click Here For New Registration”
- Provide your basic details like name, mobile number, email ID etc.
- Once the registration has been completed, the system will generate a unique user ID and password as login credentials for your IBPS Clerk recruitment process
- Then, candidates have to use these login details to fill the application form online
Uploading of Documents
Document uploading is the next step after online registration. Candidates need to take the scanned images of their signature and photograph and upload the same online as per the predefined format by IBPS. They should not overlook the below-mentioned points while uploading the images:
- Latest passport size photographs must be uploaded
- The impression of signature must be in black ink on a plain white paper
- Candidates must ensure the visibility and clarity of their face in the photograph
Documents Specifications for Uploading
|4.5 cm X 3.5 cm or 200 X 230 pixels
|140 pixels X 60 pixels
Filling Academic Information and other Details
In the next step, applicants need to provide their academic details like name of the school, college or institute, marks obtained in class 10th, 12th and graduation, year of passing, etc. Further, candidates need to provide the details related to the organizational preference. Candidates must ensure the authenticity of the information while filling the application form.
Application Fee Payment
Candidates have to use online payment modes like debit card or credit card or net banking to pay the application fee for IBPS Clerk recruitment exam. Note that the application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. Without fee payment, the IBPS Clerk application process is not completed. No offline mode of fee payment is available in case of IBPS Clerk application.
The category wise application fee amount is mentioned below in tabular form:
Application Fee Details
|SC or ST or PWD
|Rs. 175/- (Only intimation charges)
|General and Others
|Rs. 850/- (Application fee plus intimation charges)
Submission of IBPS Clerk 2021 Application Form
The final step is the online submission of the IBPS Clerk 2021 application form. Candidates must review the details in the filled-up form and then submit the same online. Candidates must then take the printout of the application form and fee submission acknowledgement page as it is required during IBPS Clerk recruitment process.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Application Form – Points to Remember
- IBPS Clerk 2021 application form is made available through online mode only
- Candidates must mandatorily check the eligibility criteria to apply for IBPS Clerk including educational qualification, age limit, etc.
- IBPS will not consider the applications received through post or courier
- After application submission, candidates cannot make any changes in the form as correction window facility is not available for IBPS Clerk 2021 application form
- In case of transaction failure during online payment, the authority will reverse the amount to the payment source, if the amount has been debited
- Be sure to upload the scanned images of the documents as per the specified format, else the form may get rejected
- Recheck the information in the application form before hitting the submit button
- Taking the printout of the application form acknowledgement page is highly recommended for further recruitment process of IBPS Clerk