New Delhi, 24 May 2022: The Common Universities Entrance Test (CUET) UG 2022 exam will be held twice a year starting from the next academic session of 2023. The students will be able to appear twice for the CUET UG exam and will have two attempts in hand which will further give them more time to do detailed preparations.
- The online application process for the Common University Entrance Test (CUET) UG 2022 has finally concluded.
- A total of 11,51,319 candidates have registered and 9,13,540 have paid the CUET UG 2022 application fee.
- This exam will provide an opportunity for students to seek admission to any of the central universities (CUs) across the country.
Table of Contents
- How many times will CUET UG Exam be Held?
- CUET UG 2022 Exam – Important Details
- CUET UG 2022 Exam – Examination Pattern and Medium
- CUET UG 2022 Exam – Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many times will CUET UG Exam be Held?
In the coming years, there is a possibility that the CUET UG 2022 will be conducted twice a year. This will further help students in preparing for the examination. Recently, the Chairman of the University Grants Commission (UGC) M Jagadesh Kumar took to Twitter regarding the frequency of conducting the CUET UG 2022 exam annually and also how the central universities are encouraging the decision to implement this examination.
A record 1151319 candidates have registered and 913540 have paid application fee for CUET-UG. Many of them are from remote and rural areas. Students from every state and union territory have applied. Without the burden of scoring very high marks in the range of 99 to 100%
— Mamidala Jagadesh Kumar (@mamidala90) May 23, 2022
CUET UG 2022 Exam – Important Details
|Online submission of Application Form||06 April to 06 May 2022
(up to 5 pm)
|Last date of successful transaction of examination fee||06 May 2022 (up to 11:50 pm)|
|Correction in the particulars of application form on the website only||To be announced later on the website|
|Downloading of admit card from NTA website||To be announced later on the website|
|Date of examination||First and the second week of July 2022|
|Duration of examination||Slot 1: 195 minutes (3:15 hours)
Slot 2: 225 minutes (3:45 hours)
|Timing of examination||Slot 1: 9 AM to 12.15 pm
Slot 2: 3 PM to 06.45 pm
|Centre, date, tests/subjects, and timing of
|As indicated on the admit card|
|Display of recorded responses and provisional answer keys on the website||To be announced later on the website|
|Declaration of result on the NTA website||To be announced later on the website|
CUET UG 2022 Exam – Examination Pattern and Medium
- The CUET UG 2022 exam will consist of the following 4 sections:
- Section IA – 13 languages
- Section IB – 20 languages
- Section II – 27 domain-specific subjects
- Section III – general test
- CUET UG will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- A candidate has the option to choose any language/domain-specific subjects/ general test or a combination as may be required for admission to the specified course of the desired university while applying.
- It is not mandatory to choose any one or more of the tests/subjects stated above.
- The choice of tests/subjects would depend on the course opted for by the candidate and the universities where admission is sought.
- Examination slots are scheduled with a combination of sections stated above.
Note: The CUET UG 2022 exam will be held in 13 languages as follows:
CUET UG 2022 Exam – Contact Details
In case students face any difficulty regarding CUET UG 2022 exam or have any clarifications and queries, they may use the following contact information:
|Contact number||011- 40759000 / 011-69227700|
TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE CUET UG 2022 EXAM, PLEASE REFER TO THE INFORMATION BULLETIN HERE.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When will the CUET UG 2022 exam be conducted?
The CUET UG 2022 exam is all set to be conducted in the first or second week of July 2022.
What will be the timings of the CUET UG 2022 exam?
The CUET UG 2022 exam will be conducted in two slots. The first slot will be held from 9 am to 12.15 pm and the second slot will be held from 2: 30 pm to 06.45 pm.
Will the CUET UG 2022 exam be held online?
Yes! The CUET UG 2022 exam will be conducted in computer-based test (CBT) mode online.