New Delhi, 27 December 2021 – The Consortium of National Law Universities has announced the exam date for the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2022. The national law examination will be held on 8 May 2022. The application window for the exam will be opened from 1 January to 31 March, 2022. Aspirants can apply for CLAT 2022 by visiting the consortium’s official website.
|Release of Exam Notification||December 26, 2021|
|Application Form Available on||January 1, 2022|
|Last Date to Register||March 31, 2022|
|Last Date to Complete Fee Payment||March 31, 2022|
|CLAT 2022 Exam Date||May 08, 2022|
|CLAT 2022 Exam Time||3pm to 5 pm|
|CLAT 20222 Exam Application Portal||http://consortiumofnlus.ac.in|
Who Can Apply for the CLAT 2022 Exam?
The exam will be held for both undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) students. Candidates who have completed their Class 12 (or are appearing in the board examination) can apply for CLAT UG. Students who have completed LLB (or are in the final year of an LLB programme) can apply for CLAT PG.
For CLAT UG, students are required to score 45% marks in the 2022 exam. For CLAT PG, candidates need 50% marks to qualify.
How to Apply for the CLAT 2022 Exam?
- To fill up the application form for CLAT 2022, you need to visit the consortium’s official site – http://consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
- Then, click on the registration link given for CLAT 2022 exam.
- Register with your contact number and other details.
- You will receive a one-time password (OTP) on your email and number.
- Complete the registration by entering the OTP on the CLAT login page.
- Access the application form for CLAT 2022 and provide your personal details, passport size photo, signature, education details, communication details, and documents.
- Once done, a correction window will be provided to make corrections in the application form (if any).
- After reviewing your details, pay the application fee* and print out the form for future use.
*The application fee for CLAT 2022 is INR 3500 for SC/ST candidates and INR 4000 for all others. Candidates can submit their fees using net banking, credit card, or debit card options.