New Delhi, 03 November, 2021: The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) has decided to conduct the first-term board exams for Class 10 and 12 in offline mode from November 29 to December 16, 2021. The format of this examination will be MCQ-based, wherein the candidates will be provided with a question paper-cum-answer booklet to attempt their paper.
Note: The revised datesheet for the first semester examinations have already been released on October 22.
CISCE Semester-1 Exams – Instructions and New Format Details
- The candidates will be required to write on board-provided booklets only and submit the same to the invigilators at the end of the examination.
- Sheets for doing rough work have been provided in the question paper-cum-answer booklet for those subjects, where calculations, diagrams etc. are required (e.g., Mathematics, Physics, Accounts etc).
- No additional or separate sheets will be provided for rough work.
- Candidates must write their Unique ID and Index Number in the space given.
- Answers to the questions are to be given in the space provided.
For example: Who is the prime minister of India? (a) Rajendra Prasad (b) Atal Bihari Vajpayee (c) Narendra Modi (d) Smriti Irani
- The selected choice of the answer must be clearly written in the space provided.
- Overwriting of the answer must be avoided.
- Only one option indicating the selected answer should be written in the space given. If more than one option is written, it will not be considered for evaluation.
- Rough work must be done in the sheets provided in the booklet for rough work only.
- The question paper-cum-answer booklet should not be taken outside the examination venue.
- If candidates complete their paper before the completion of the writing duration, they must remain seated in the hall/room till the end of the examination.
- After completion of the examination, the question paper-cum-answer booklet must be handed over to the invigilator.
- Candidates should not leave their question paper-cum-answer booklet unattended at any time.
Note: Candidates can read this document to know more about the new exam format and instructions.
To keep yourself updated with education-related news, please visit Buddy4Study.