New Delhi, 09 March 2022: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is expected to release CBSE term-1 results 2022 for Class 10 and Class 12 today. As per past trends followed by the board, the results are most likely to be released by 12:30 pm today. All those who have appeared for the examination are advised to keep a check on the official websites: cbse.gov.in and cbseresults.nic.in to get the results as soon as possible!
- Around 36 lakh candidates have reportedly registered for the CBSE Classes 10 and 12 board exams this year.
- This year, in view of the COVID-induced lockdown and the uncertainty, CBSE had decided to divide the curriculum into two terms.
- The CBSE term-1 examination was conducted in offline mode across India in the months of November–December 2021 for both Classes 10 and 12.
Table of Contents
CBSE Class 10, 12 Board Result 2022: Points To Remember
- Candidates should keep in mind that the results would not be available on any other website except the official websites: cbse.gov.in and cbseresults.nic.in.
- Only the marks scored by the students in the multiple choice question (MCQ) format examination would be released.
- Students will be able to check their result online using their CBSE roll number.
- In case the official websites get crashed while checking results due to heavy traffic, candidates can also check scorecards on DigiLocker app, UMANG app, and through SMS.
How to Check CBSE Class 10, 12 Board Result 2022?
Step 1: Candidates are required to visit the official websites: cbse.gov.in and cbseresults.nic.in.
Step 2: Then, on the homepage, they will be required to click on the link which says ‘CBSE 10th Result 2022′ or CBSE 12th Result 2022’.
Step 3: Thereafter, they can enter their CBSE term-1 board login details and click on submit.
Step 4: The CBSE term-1 result 2022 will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5: Candidates will be able to download it and save it for future references.