New Delhi, 22 June 2021 – After the acceptance of the Class 12 evaluation plan by the Supreme Court, CBSE has developed a portal for the tabulation of marks/grades. The IT Department of CBSE has activated the portal yesterday, which will not only ensure accuracy but also facilitate schools to effectively implement the policy for the tabulation of marks. This, in turn, would speed up the process and enable the board to release the CBSE 12th Result 2021 by 31st July 2021.
Yesterday evening, on 21st June 2021, CBSE has put up an official press release on the official CBSE website – www.cbse.gov.in, highlighting the nuances of the comprehensive result tabulation portal for Class 12.
CBSE releases policy for ‘tabulation of marks for Class 12th board examination’ pic.twitter.com/0ak2f87chH
— ANI (@ANI) June 17, 2021
Table of Contents
CBSE Class 12 Results 2021 – Sections Included in Tabulation Portal
On 17th June 2021, the Supreme Court had approved and CBSE adopted the 30:30:40 methodology to evaluate the performances of Class 12 students. According to this new methodology, 60% of the weightage will be given to Class 10 and 11 final results, and 40% weightage will be given to Class 12 pre-board results.
Based on that, the new comprehensive result tabulation portal has the following section for uploading:
- Internal grades
- Practical/projects/internal assessment marks
- Class 12 data verification for class 10 roll number, board, and year of passing
- Availability of historical performance of schools to be taken as reference for moderation
- Class 11 theory marks data entry
- Class 12 theory marks data entry
- Class 12 complete tabulation sheet for checking, moderation of theory marks (Class 11 and 12)
The result tabulation portal will display the calculation/tabulation sheet for the school with a feature of subject-wise marks. Besides, the reference mean for the moderation of marks will also be shown, which the schools will prepare after collecting all the required marks.
CBSE Class 12 Results 2021 – Other Latest Updates
- CBSE has already proposed to release the Class 12 result 2021 on 31st July 2021.
- The board has submitted a plan with a plea to conduct optional examinations in August and September. These exams will be conducted for those students who will not be satisfied with their Class 12 results based on the current evaluation plan.
- The optional exams (if conducted) would be held only for main subjects only.
Students who are not satisfied with marks can appear for physical examinations. We’ll start online registration to know exact number of applicants. Class 10th results will be declared most likely by July 20 and Class 12th by July 31: Sanyam Bhardwaj, Examination Controller, CBSE pic.twitter.com/BPEh7DH0S1
— ANI (@ANI) June 17, 2021
Besides this, CBSE has also prepared a similar tabulation portal for Class 10 result 2021, which will calculate the matriculation marks based on available result data with the Board. This will be only applicable to students who have passed their Class 10 board exams from CBSE.
Dr. Antriksh Johri, Director IT, CBSE stated, “In case of other boards, with the help of Regional Offices, CBSE will collect result data from respective State Boards and calculate the marks of Class 10 in the ratio of 30:30:40.”
For more information, candidates are advised to keep an eye on the CBSE’s official website.