New Delhi, 17 January, 2022: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) was reportedly supposed to release the CBSE exam results on 15 January, 2022. However, the results have not been released yet and delayed for a few days. Now, it is being speculated that CBSE Term-1 exam results will be released later this week.
- No official date for the release of the CBSE Class 10 and Class 12 board exam 2022 Term-1 results has been announced by the board yet. Once the results are out, students will be able to check their results on the official website.
- Students of Class 10 and Class 12 will also be able to check their results on the DigiLocker application and website.
Table of Contents
How to Check CBSE Class 10, 12 Board Exam 2022 Term-1 Result?
- Visit the official website of CBSE.
- On the homepage, click on the link – ‘CBSE 10th Term-1 Result 2022’ or ‘CBSE 12th Result 2022’.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Enter your roll number and date of birth, and submit details.
- Once submitted, your Class 10/12 results will be shown on the screen.
- Download and take a printout for future reference.
CBSE Class 10, 12 Board Exam 2022 Term-2: Details
Though India has been witnessing an upsurge in COVD-19 cases, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Board and the Union Ministry of Education are still not completely in favor of cancelling Term-2 of Class 10 and Class 12 board examinations, as it concerns the future of the students.
Note: As per CBSE`s controller of examinations, if the situation gets worse, only then Term-2 examinations will be cancelled. The marks obtained in Term-1 will be considered final and based on them, the results will be prepared. However, if such a situation does not arise and the second term is held successfully, the final result will be decided on the basis of 50-50 per cent marks of the two terms.
CBSE Class 10, 12 Board Exam 2022 Term-2: Sample Papers
CBSE has also released sample question papers and marking schemes for the Term-2 board examinations for Class 10 and Class 12. Students who are supposed to appear for the examination can check the same on the board’s official website.
Note: While the Term-1 board exams were conducted in MCQ format on an OMR sheet, the Term-2 exams will have short and long answer-type questions and will be conducted for the duration of two hours, depending on the COVID-19 situation.
- To download Class 10 sample papers and marking scheme, please click here.
- To download Class 12 sample papers and marking scheme, please click here
To read the official notice, please click here.