The IIM CAT 2020 admit card will be released in online mode tomorrow i.e. on October 28, 2020 at 5:00 PM. Candidates who have registered for the exam can download the admit card from the official website – iimcat.ac.in
CAT Admit Card 2020 – Downloading Guidelines
1. The registered candidates who wish to appear for the exam must check the following details thoroughly after downloading it:
- Name of the Candidate
- Category of the Candidate
- Registration Number
- Day and Date of the Exam
- Test Centre City and Address
- Emergency Contact Number
- Exam Day Instructions
Note: In case a candidate finds any errors or discrepancies in their admit card, they must immediately report at email@example.com.
2. Candidates should have access to any of these 3 web browsers to download the CAT admit card 2020 – Internet Explorer (version 11 and above), Mozilla Firefox (version 50 to 61), Google Chrome (version 50 to 69)
3. Candidates are advised to save a copy of the CAT admit card in a pen drive or email address in order to avoid any likely last-minute emergencies in the future.
Here’s a sample of CAT Admit Card 2019 for the reference of the candidates
CAT Admit Card 2020 – How to Download?
Step 1: Visit the official website of CAT
Step 2: Click on ‘Download CAT admit card’ on the homepage
Step 3: After being redirected to a new page, enter your CAT Registration ID/Login ID and password
Step 4: The admit card window will open. Click on ‘Download’ and save
Step 5: Print a copy and check the details thoroughly
Important Note: Candidates are required to take an undertaking for COVID-19 safety wherein they have to provide their health and other related details. This undertaking must be carried along with the admit card.