New Delhi, 17 May 2022 – The application window for BSSC recruitment 2022 combined graduate level (BSSC CGL) is now open. Candidates interested in getting a job with the Bihar Staff Selection Commission can apply for the BSSC recruitment drive at onlinebssc.com. The last date for online registration is May 30 and the deadline for final submission of applications is June 1, 2022.
- Through the recruitment drive, a total of 2187 positions will be filled for pay level 5, 6, and 7.
- BSSC recruitment is going on for the following profiles: Secretariat Assistant, Malaria Inspector, Auditor, Planning Assistant, and Data Entry Operator Grade C.
Table of Contents
- BSSC Recruitment 2022 – Overview
- BSSC Recruitment 2022 – Application Fee
- BSSC Recruitment 2022 – Who Can Apply?
- BSSC Recruitment 2022 – How to Apply?
- BSSC Recruitment 2022 – List of Documents
BSSC Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Bihar Staff Selection Commission|
|Recruitment Drive||BSSC recruitment 2022|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Registration Start Date||14 April 2022|
|Registration Deadline||30 May 2022|
|Last Date for Submission||1 June 2022|
|No. of Vacancies||2187|
|Pay Levels||5, 6, and 7|
|Job Profiles||Secretariat Assistant
Data Entry Operator Grade C
BSSC Recruitment 2022 – Application Fee
To apply for BSSC recruitment 2022, candidates need to pay the application fee as per their respective categories.
Here is a breakdown of the application fee for each category:
|Women Candidates||Rs. 135|
Note: The fee for all candidates from outside of Bihar is Rs. 540 .
BSSC Recruitment 2022 – Who Can Apply?
Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria can apply for BSSC CGL recruitment :
- They are Indian citizens with a graduate degree in any stream from a recognized university or institution.
- They have 40% marks in their respective degrees. A relaxation of 4% to 8% is provided to reserved category candidates.
- They are aged between 21 and 37 years. A relaxation of 3 to 5 years is provided to reserved category candidates.
BSSC Recruitment 2022 – How to Apply?
To apply for BSSC CGL recruitment, candidates need to follow the given steps:
- Visit the official website – onlinebssc.com
- On the homepage, click the link given with the “3RD GRADUATE LEVEL COMBINED COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION” section.
- A new window will appear on the screen.
- On the new window, click on the ‘REGISTRATION’ tab under the “Online Services” section on the far right.
- Provide all details to register as a new member.
- Then, visit the CGL window again and click on the ‘LOGIN’ tab given just below the REGISTRATION tab.
- Login with user ID and password.
- Fill up the form with accurate details.
- Upload all required documents and review the form for correctness.
- Pay the application fee – either Rs. 540 or Rs. 135. This can be paid using net banking, credit/debit card, or UPI.
- Print the form in PDF for future reference.
BSSC Recruitment 2022 – List of Documents
Here are a list of documents required for BSSC recruitment 2022:
- Permanent Residence Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
- EWS (Economically Weaker Section) Certificate
- Disabled Quota (DQ) Certificate
- Ex- Serviceman Certificate
- Bihar Employee Certificate
- Passport-Size Photograph (in color, jpg format, between 20 KB and 50 KB)
- Signature (with blue/black pen on a white sheet, jpg format, between 10 KB 20 KB).
Note: The certificates mentioned above are only required if they are applicable in case of a particular candidate.
I am 12th pass. Can I apply for this BSSC CGL recruitment drive?
No! Only candidates who have completed their graduation can apply for the recruitment drive.
Do I need to pay an examination fee or any other fee to apply for BSSC recruitment 2022?
No! You only need to pay an application fee as discussed in the article above. Other than that, no other fee is required.
Can I upload a black and white passport size photo?
BSSC has specified that the passport size photo must be in color. Black and white photo is not allowed in this case.
I live outside of Bihar. Can I apply?
Yes! Candidates from outside of Bihar can also apply for BSSC recruitment. However, the application fee for all candidates from outside of Bihar is Rs. 540.