BPSC LDC Main Recruitment 2022 – The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released the online application notification for the Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Main exam 2022. The candidates who successfully qualified the preliminary examination for the position of lower division clerk (LDC) are eligible to apply for the Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Main examination 2022.
According to the notice posted on the official website – bpsc.bih.nic.in, the online registration began on 1 September 2022 and will end on 15 September 2022.
BPSC LDC Main Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
The candidates must submit their applications on the BPSC website within the allotted time frame, which is till 15 September 2022. After the submission of applications, the Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Main exam will be held to select candidates for the relevant positions.
The applicants are advised to read the important dates regarding BPSC LDC exam 2022:
|Online Application Starting Date||1 September 2022|
|Last Day for Online Application||15 September 2022|
|Fee Payment of Exam||15 September 2022|
|Result Date||To be Announced|
Note: For information regarding online application, please click here.
BPSC LDC Main Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility
- Candidates applying for the exam must be at least 18 years of age.
- Candidates must have passed Class 12 or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Candidates must be proficient in computer operation and computer typing.
- Candidates must be citizens of India.
- Candidates must possess good mental condition and must be free from any physical disability that may interfere in the services.
Note: The candidates who fall under the reserved category can avail the benefit of age relaxation. For Scheduled Caste (ST) and Scheduled Tribes (ST) candidates, the upper age limit is 42 years.
How to apply for the BPSC LDC Main Recruitment 2022 Exam?
The applications must only be submitted online through the BPSCs official website – bpsc.bih.nic.in. While filling the application form, candidates must ensure that they fill every detail correctly, including their academic and personal details.
Candidates are advised to follow the steps mentioned below to apply for BPSC LDC recruitment exam:
Step 1 – Visit the official website’s registration page – bpsc.bih.nic.in.
Step 2 – Click on the ‘Apply Online’ tab.
Step 3 – Fill the registration form by adding relevant details.
- Date of birth
- Mobile number (to be verified through OTP)
- Email ID (to be verified through OTP)
- Aadhaar number
- Information about the board
- Recent photograph and signature in JPEG format.
Step 4 – After successful registration, navigate to the ‘Login’ tab.
Step 5 – Fill in the login details and click on the ‘LogIn’ button.
Step 6 – Fill the personal details.
Step 7 – Click on ‘Submit’.
BPSC LDC Main Recruitment 2022 – Exam Fee
A non-refundable examination fee of INR 750 must be paid by candidates who fall under the General category. The Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Other Backward Classes (OBC) will be required to pay INR 200.
BPSC LDC Main Recruitment 2022 – Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The BPSC LDC Mains exam comprises 2 papers – General Hindi and General Knowledge.
- The language of the exam will be both English and Hindi.
- The General Hindi exam is qualifying in nature (30% marks required).
- In both papers, there will be multiple choice questions (MCQs)
- Duration of each paper will be 2 hours 15 minutes
- Each question will carry 4 marks.
- 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Below are the important details regarding the syllabus and exam format. Candidates must go through the relevant information to achieve success in the examination.
Exam Pattern of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Main exam
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|General Hindi (Qualifying)||100||400|
Syllabus of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Main exam
Note: To read the detailed syllabus of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) main examination, please click here.
BPSC LDC Main Recruitment 2022 – Salary
- The Lower Division Clerk (LDC) salary would lie between INR 19,900 to INR 63,200 per month.
- The job of BPSC LDC offers a lot of perks and benefits. A few of them are listed below:
- Dearness allowance
- Dearness relief
- House Rent allowance
- Medical allowance
- Travel allowance
Note: The Lower Division Clerk (LDC) salary depends on the area of posting and nature of work.