June 28, 2023, New Delhi, BPSC 2023 – The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has published a recruitment notification for the 69th Combined Competitive Examination (CCE). Aspiring candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the BPSC 69th examination through the official website.
The BPSC has announced over 340 positions in various Group A and B categories. The online application process will commence on July 15, 2023.
The selection process for these positions will comprise three stages: Preliminary examination, Main examination, and Interviews. As per the recently released notice, the preliminary exam is scheduled to be conducted in September 2023. The Main examination is set to take place in February 2024. The interview process will be conducted between April and May 2024.
BPSC 2023 – Overview
|Name of the Organisation||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Name of the Exam||BPSC 69th Combined Competitive Examination (CCE)|
|BPSC Online Application Start Date||July 15, 2023|
|BPSC Online Application End Date||August 08, 2023|
|BPSC Official Website||bpsc.bih.nic.in|
BPSC 2023 – Application and Other Fees
- Biometric fee: INR 200 for each examination.
- Application Fee for General candidates: INR 600
- Application Fee for Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes of Bihar State: INR 150
- Application Fee for Female candidates (permanent residents of Bihar state, all categories): INR 150
- Application Fee for Persons with Disabilities (PwD) candidates (40% or more): INR 150
- Additional bank charges will be applied during online payment.
- Candidates who provide their Aadhaar number as an identity card in the online application are exempt from paying the additional INR 200 biometric fee.
- Reserved category candidates, female candidates from Bihar, and candidates who qualify for concessional examination fees must provide relevant certificates for reservation, disability, and permanent residence in Bihar. Failure to do so may result in disqualification.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved category, women candidates, and PwD candidates can choose to pay the examination fee according to the General category to ensure their candidature. The decision is left to the candidates.
BPSC 2023 – Vacancies
To know the BPSC vacancies, click here
BPSC 2023 – Preliminary Exam Details
- The BPSC CCE Prelims exam 2023 will be an objective-type exam.
- It will consist of 150 questions, each of 1 mark.
- The total marks for the paper will be 150.
- The paper will be 2 hours long.
- Current affairs
- History of India
- Geography of India
- Indian Polity and Economy
- Public Administration
- General Science
To know more about exams, please click here
BPSC 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the BPSC 69th CCE exam?
BPSC 69th CCE (Bihar Public Service Commission 69th Combined Competitive Examination) is a prestigious examination conducted by the Bihar Public Service Commission to recruit candidates for various administrative positions in the state of Bihar.
When will the BPSC 69th CCE exam be held?
As per the recently released notice, the preliminary exam is scheduled to be conducted in September 2023. The Main examination is set to take place in February 2024. The interview process will be conducted between April and May 2024.
What is the selection process for the BPSC 69th CCE exam?
The selection process for BPSC 69th CCE exam usually involves three stages: a preliminary examination (objective type), a main examination (descriptive type), and a personal interview. Candidates who qualify the preliminary exam are eligible to appear for the main exam, and those who clear the main exam are then called for the interview round.
What are the subjects included in the BPSC 69th CCE syllabus?
The BPSC 69th CCE syllabus typically covers a wide range of subjects including General Studies, General Science, History, Geography, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Mental Ability, Current Affairs, and other relevant topics.
Can candidates from other states apply for the BPSC 69th CCE exam?
Yes, candidates from other states can apply for the BPSC 69th CCE exam. However, they must meet the eligibility criteria set by the Bihar Public Service Commission, which typically includes having Indian citizenship or meeting specific requirements for domicile in Bihar. It is important for candidates to carefully review the eligibility criteria mentioned in the official notification or advertisement before applying.