New Delhi, 13 September 2022, Airline Jobs 2022: The domestic airline carriers Air India, Vistara and AirAsia India have started hiring for the roles of cabin crew and pilots across multiple stations throughout India.
The Qatar Airways Group has declared that they are looking for Indian employees to enhance their customer experience. They are hiring for the roles of management, cargo, customer experience, engineering, cabin crew, and ground services.
The Qatar Airways Group and Air India will be starting their recruitment process from 16 September 2022, while AirAsia India and Vistara airlines have already started conducting their requirement drives from the beginning of September 2022.
Table of Contents
- Airline Jobs 2022 – Vacancies & Salary
- Airline Jobs 2022 – Air India
- Airline Jobs 2022 – Vistara
- Airline Jobs 2022 – Qatar Airways
- Airline Jobs 2022 – AirAsia
- Q.1 How many airlines are conducting the recruitment process for airline jobs?
- The domestic airline carriers including Air India, Vistara, AirAsia, and Qatar Airways are conducting the recruitment process for airline jobs.
- Q2. How can I apply for airline jobs 2022?
- The candidates can apply for the airline jobs by filling the application form available on the official websites – airindia.in, airvistara.com, airasia.co.in, and qatarairways.com.
- Q3. Can freshers apply for airline jobs 2022?
- Yes, freshers are eligible to apply for airline jobs 2022.
Airline Jobs 2022 – Vacancies & Salary
The candidates can check number of vacancies and remuneration offered by domestic airline carriers from the table given below:
|Name of the Airline||Number of Posts||Salary|
|Air India||177||INR 17,000 to INR 1,59,650|
|Vistara||08||INR 12,000 to INR 1,01,847|
|Qatar Airways||27||INR 16,000 to INR 12,10,000|
|AirAsia||129||INR 18,000 to INR 3,60,000|
Airline Jobs 2022 – Air India
India’s oldest airline, Air India Airport Services Ltd., has announced the vacancies for Senior Customer Agent, Handyman, Junior Customer Agent, Duty Officer, Pilot, Ramp Operations Supervisor, and other 277 posts.
The candidates will be required to perform pre-boarding tasks, making announcements, effectively managing the resources, and meeting on time performance targets by working closely with Ground Handling Agency (GHA). The candidates can apply for the open positions through the official website – airindia.in.
- Air India is holding walk-in interviews for cabin crew at its Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Guwahati, and Goa offices.
- The airline is also looking to hire Senior Trainee Pilots for its Airbus A320 fleet, and pilots for 777 aircrafts.
Air India – Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passed Class 10 and Class 12 from recognized institutions.
- The minimum age limit to be eligible for the recruitment process is 28 years, whereas the maximum age limit is 55 years.
- Candidates must have all the technical licenses including A-320 Endorsement on Indian CPL/ATPL, FRTO issued by DGCA, eGCA-ID with all licenses.
- Candidates must possess up to date knowledge of aviation and flight safety requirements.
- Candidates must remain medically fit.
Note – For detailed information regarding license qualification, key responsibilities and other details, please click here.
Airline Jobs 2022 – Vistara
Vistara Airlines is conducting a recruitment programme for its Airbus A320, A321 and Boeing 787 aircrafts. The applications are opened for both freshers and experienced cabin crew.
The candidates will have to direct passengers to their seats, make announcements on behalf of the pilot, participate in the pre-flight briefing, and ensure the completion of paperwork, schedule, and other flight details. The candidates can apply for the open positions, through the official website – airvistara.com.
Vistara – Eligibility Criteria
- All candidates must be Indian nationals and have a valid passport.
- Candidate’s BMI must range from 18 to 22 for females and 18 to 25 for males.
- The minimum age limit to be eligible for the recruitment process is 18 years, whereas the maximum age limit is 27 years.
- The minimum education qualification is Class 12 with at least 60% marks in board exams.
- Candidates must have a minimum experience of 2 years as a crew with any domestic or international airline.
Airline Jobs 2022 – Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways is recruiting Indian candidates for the role of corporate and commercial, management, cargo, customer service, engineering, flight operations and ground services. The airline group will start applications from 16 September 2022. The candidates will be hired for Qatar Airways, Qatar Duty-Free, Qatar Aviation Services, Qatar Airways Catering Company, and Qatar Distribution Company to the Dhiafatina Hotels.
The candidates can apply for the open positions through the official website – qatarairways.com.
Qatar Airways – Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum age limit to be eligible for the recruitment process is 21 years, whereas the maximum age limit is 30 years.
- Candidates must be fluent in written and spoken English.
- The minimum arm reach for candidates must be 212 cm.
- Candidates must have completed Class 12 from recognized institutions.
Airline Jobs 2022 – AirAsia
AirAsia airline is recruiting candidates for the role of cabin crew. The selected candidates will be eligible to attend the 100-day cabin crew training process which provides expertise in cabin safety and service delivery. The training will be conducted in Red Wings Training Center in Bengaluru. At the end of the training period, individuals will be awarded their wings in the graduation ceremony.
The training process will focus on:
- Customer service
- Communication skills
- Soft skills
- Aviation security
- Handling goods
- First Aid
- Practice of fire drills
- Voice training
- Door operations
AirAsia – Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have graduated in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- The minimum age limit to be eligible for the recruitment process is 18 years, whereas the maximum age limit is 30 years.
- The height for female candidates must be 157 cm and for male candidates, minimum height must be 169 cm (barefoot)
- Candidates must be fluent in English and in any regional language.
The candidates can apply for the open positions, through the official website – airasia.com .