New Delhi, 18 June 2022: The Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shikha Parishad (UPMSP) has announced the UP Board Class 10 results 2022 today at 2 pm. The students can check their results on the official websites: upresults.nic.in and results.upmsp.edu.in. The Class 12 results will shortly be released today at 4 pm.
- A total of 27,81,654 students had registered for UP Board Class 10 exams 2022 and 24,11,035 candidates had registered for UP Board Class 12 exam 2022.
- This year, the students will get bonus marks for the questions that came from the reduced portions of the syllabus.
- Around 8,373 examination centers were set up to conduct exams.
- The Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shikha Parishad (UPMSP) conducted UP Board Class 10 and Class 12 exams between 24 March 2022 and 20 April 2022.
- Earlier in 2021, the UP Board Class 10 and 12 exams were canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
UP Board Result 2022 – Details
|Conducting Body||Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shikha Parishad (UPMSP)|
|Dates of exams||24 March 2022- 20 April 2022|
|Total number of registered candidates||Around 47 lakhs|
|Date of results||18 June 2022|
How to Check UP Board Result 2022?
- The candidates are required to visit the official website.
- On the homepage, they are required to click on the ‘UPMSP UP Board result’ link and fill in their credentials.
- Thereafter, they are required to click on the “submit” button after entering their login details.
- On submitting the login details, the results will be displayed on the screen.
- Lastly, the students are required to download the results and take a printout for future purposes.
- Students who appeared in UP board examinations are advised to keep a check on the official websites of Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad for the latest updates on UP Board Class 10 and Class 12 results 2022.
- The Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) has warned parents and students to avoid fraudulent calls for increasing total marks in UP Class 10 and Class 12 results 2022. The board has requested the parents to report such calls.