Symbiosis International (Deemed) University released the admit cards for SNAP 2020 (2nd phase) exam on December 21, 2020. The second phase exam is scheduled to be conducted on January 6, 2021. The SNAP 2020 1st phase exam was recently conducted on December 20, 2020 and the final or third phase of the exam will be held on January 9, 2021, the admit cards for which will be released on December 24, 2020. Registered candidates must download the SNAP 2020 admit cards from the official website by entering their login credentials (SNAP ID and Password). It is advised that candidates must download their admit cards at least a day prior to the exam day. This would eliminate the possibility of any last minute hassles like system lag due to increased traffic on the website.
Note: Candidates can take two attempts of SNAP 2020. The score of the best of the two shall be considered for admission.
Table of Contents
How to Download SNAP Admit Card 2020?
Eligible candidates who have successfully registered for the SNAP 2020 must follow the steps given below to download their SNAP 2020 admit card-
- Visit the official website of SIU.
- On the home screen, scroll to the top right corner of the screen and click on the tab mentioning “Admit Card”.
- You will be instantly directed to the “SNAP 2020- Admit Card Login” page.
- Next, enter credentials such as SNAP login ID and password.
- Recheck the entered details and finally click on the ‘Login’ tab.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take a few printouts for future reference.
Note- Please ensure to paste your latest passport size photo on the admit card (at the place provided) before appearing for the test.
Details Mentioned on the SNAP Admit Card 2020
- Name of the candidate
- Snap ID
- Date of Birth
- Snap exam date
- Reporting time at the centre
- Test centre
- Seat number
- SNAP 2020 guidelines/instructions for exam day.
About SNAP 2020
SNAP 2020 entrance test is governed by the Symbiosis International University, Pune and is being conducted in a total of 3 phases. Candidates can participate in SNAP 2020 upto 2 times and the best of the two scores will be considered for final calculation of the percentile. From the year 2020 onwards, the duration of the SNAP exam will be 1 hour (it was 2 hours previously). The entrance exam will feature 60 questions – 15 (General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability), 20 (Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency), 25 (Analytical & Logical Reasoning). 1 mark will be awarded for every correct attempt and ¼ marks will be deducted on every wrong attempt.