New Delhi, November 3, 2022 – SAIL Recruitment 2022 – The Steel Authority of India Ltd. (SAIL) has announced recruitment for 245 Management Trainees (MTs) in various Engineering disciplines for Technical E1 grade positions. The positions are available for operators in the organisation’s plants/units and mines across the country.
Mechanical, Metallurgical, Chemical, Electrical, Mining and Civil Instrumentation engineers can apply for the management trainee posts. Candidates must possess a degree in engineering in the concerned field to apply for SAIL Recruitment 2022 for management trainees.
Candidates will be selected based on their marks on the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2022. Once the candidates complete their management training, they will be recruited as Assistant Managers.
Table of Contents
- SAIL Recruitment 2022 – General Overview
- SAIL Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details
- SAIL Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- SAIL Recruitment 2022 – Salary and Perks
- SAIL Recruitment 2022 – Age Relaxation
- SAIL Recruitment 2022 – How to Apply
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
SAIL Recruitment 2022 – General Overview
|Recruitment Drive||SAIL Management Trainees Recruitment 2022|
|Application Start Date||November 03, 2022|
|Application End Date||November 23, 2022|
|Age Limit||18 to 28 years|
SAIL Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details
SAIL Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have a degree in engineering in the concerned discipline with 65% marks.
- Candidates should appear in the GATE 2022 examination.
Eligible Concerned Disciplines
Relaxation in Qualification
SC/ST/PWD and Departmental candidates having an engineering degree in the respective disciplines with 55% marks are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have no physical defects.
- The minimum weight and height for the candidates are 45 kg and 155 cm, respectively.
- A medical examination will be conducted as per the standards of SAIL’s Medical and Health Manual, and each candidate must pass the test to be eligible to join the trainee program.
SAIL Recruitment 2022 – Salary and Perks
- Technical Management trainees will receive a basic salary of INR 50,000 per month up to INR 1,60,000 per month.
- After the successful completion of a one-year of training, the technical management trainees are entitled to INR 60,000 to 1,80,000 per month in the post of Assistant Manager.
- Technical Management trainees are also eligible for Dearness Allowance (DA) along with basic pay.
- They will also be provided with Provident Fund (PF), Gratuity and other benefits as per the rules of the organisation.
- They are also eligible for leave encashment, HRA, and free medical facilities.
SAIL Recruitment 2022 – Age Relaxation
Age relaxation for all the candidates is mentioned in the table below:
|SC/ST||OBC -Non-creamy layer (NCL)||PWD||Upper Age Limit for Departmental Candidates|
|5 years||3 years||
||45 years irrespective of the castes/categories|
SAIL Recruitment 2022 – How to Apply
Step 1: Candidates need to visit the official website of SAIL – sail.co.in
Step 2: They need to register themselves if they are not already registered.
Step 3: Once registered, they need to log in to their account.
Step 4: Next, they need to fill in the required information in the application form and upload the required documents.
Step 5: Afterwards, they are required to pay the registration fee.
Step 6: Finally, they can apply after confirming that they have provided all the required details and documents.
Step 7: The candidate can also take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the last date to apply for SAIL recruitment 2020 for management trainees?
The last date to apply for SAIL recruitment 2020 for management trainees is November 23, 2022.
What is the selection process for SAIL MT 2022?
The Steel Authority of India Ltd. (SAIL) prepares the list of selected candidates based on their combined GATE 2022 score and their performance in the rounds of interviews.
What is the basic salary of a management trainee at SAIL?
The basic salary of a management trainee is between INR 50,000 to INR 1,60,000 per month.