New Delhi, 28 April 2022 – The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) India has opened the recruitment window for a total of 3614 Apprentice vacancies in its Northern, Western, Mumbai, Eastern, Southern, and Central sectors. Interested candidates can apply on the official website – www.ongcindia.com – latest by May 15, 2022 (till 6 PM).
After the first round of applications, ONGC will release the list of selected candidates on May 23 and also inform all shortlisted candidates on their registered email IDs.
|Recruitment Firm||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|No. of Vacancies||3614|
|Release of Recruitment Notification||27 April 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||15 May 2022 (till 6 PM)|
|Recruitment Result Announcement||23 May 2022|
|Candidates Age Limit||18 to 24 Years (age relaxation provided for reserved category candidates)|
Table of Contents
- ONGC Recruitment 2022 – How to Apply?
- ONGC Recruitment 2022 – Who Can Apply?
- ONGC Recruitment 2022 – Age Limit
ONGC Recruitment 2022 – How to Apply?
- Candidates must first visit the ONGC website – www.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in.
- Then, candidates must click on the application link provided (paper-based applications will not be accepted)
- There will be two steps in the registration process – Part-I & Part-II.
- In Part-I, candidates need to fill in basic details like name, category, etc.
- Then, aspirants must create a strong password.
- After completing the Part-I registration using email ID, candidates have to login again into the system with their passwords.
- In Part-II, candidates have to upload scanned photographs and furnish educational qualification and experience details.
- After this, candidates will not be able to change the details furnished. Candidates are therefore advised to furnish the details carefully and re-check for any error before final submission.
- Finally, candidates can submit their application and the process will be completed.
- Selected candidates will be intimated through their registered email IDs.
- Verification of original documents will be done prior to joining. A registration form will be generated once a candidate is selected and a print out of the same must be brought during document verification.
- The list of documents and originals to be brought for verification will be intimated to all selected candidates via email.
ONGC Recruitment 2022 – Who Can Apply?
Candidates who fulfill the following eligibility criteria can apply for ONGC recruitment:
- Graduate Apprentice – B.A/BCom/BSc/BBA
- Trade Apprentices – 1 year ITI or 2 year ITI
- Diploma Apprentices – Diploma
Candidates must also ensure that they belong to accepted locations before applying for apprentice positions. They will be considered belonging to an operational area if they are a resident of the area or have obtained their educational qualifications from the given states/districts.
Aspirants who belong to the following locations are eligible to apply for the ONGC recruitment drive 2022:
ONGC Recruitment 2022 – Age Limit
Candidates have to be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 24 years as on 15 May 2022 to be eligible to apply. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidates.
- Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Age is relaxed by upto 10 years for PwBD candidates (upto 15 years for SC/ST and upto 13 years for OBC [Non-Creamy Layer] PwBD candidates).
TO READ THE ENTIRE VACANCY NOTIFICATION IN DETAIL, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
What amount will be provided as a stipend after a candidate is selected for the vacancy?
For graduate apprentices (those with a BA, BCom, BSc, BBA), Rs 9000 per month will be provided as a stipend. For trade apprentices with 1-year ITI, Rs 7700 will be provided per month. For trade apprentices with 2-year ITI, Rs 8050 will be provided per month. For diploma apprentices, Rs 8000 per month will be offered as a stipend.
How will candidates be selected for the positions?
Selections will be based on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying test and the merit drawn from the same. In case of a similar number in merit, the person with higher age would be considered for the position.
How many vacancies are available in the ONGC 2022 recruitment drive?
There are a total of 3614 vacancies available, including 209 in the Northern Sector, 305 in the Mumbai Sector, 1434 in the Western Sector, 744 in the Eastern Sector, 694 in the Southern Sector, and 228 in the Central Sector.