New Delhi, 11 October 2021 – Phase 2 registrations for NEET UG 2021 exam commenced on Sunday, October 11. The provisional answer key for the same is expected to be released today at neet.nta.nic.in. After receiving the provisional key, candidates can calculate their scores and raise any objections to the provided answers by paying a fee of INR 1000 per question. NTA will then release a final answer key based on the concerns stated by the candidates.
Note: Candidates who were not able to complete their registration on time can do so by contacting the National Testing Agency (NTA) either by calling at 01140759000 or dropping an email at email@example.com.
Table of Contents
NEET UG 2021 – How To Use the Answer Key?
The answer key will be released in OMR format. You can use it in the following way:
- Visit neet.nta.nic.in
- Download the OMR answer sheet for your particular question paper code
- Match your answers against the solutions mentioned in the sheet
How to Challenge NEET Answer Key 2021?
After going through the answer key, you might have concerns regarding a question or feel that an answer is incorrect.
In such a case, use the following 8-step process to raise your objections against the provisional key:
- Visit the official website (neet.nta.nic.in)
- Click on “Challenge NEET-UG 2021 Answer Key”
- Provide your application number and enter your password
- Select the key you want to challenge and choose your booklet’s code
- Choose the question(s) you wish to object to and press ‘Submit’
- Click on the answer that you believe to be correct. You can also give an explanation if you want
- Confirm your selection and pay the online fee (INR 1000 per question)
- Download the confirmation slip for future reference
When Will NEET 2021 Results Be Announced?
Generally, the National Testing Agency (NTA) announces NEET results a month after the date of the exam. This was true for 2020 as well. However, results for 2021 are expected to be delayed and students are requested to keep an eye on NEET’s official website for all updates.