New Delhi, 22 March 2021 – Today is the last day to raise objections against JEE Main answer key 2021 for the March session. The National Testing Agency (NTA) released the answer key for the JEE Main March session on Saturday, 20th March 2021 on its official website. The candidates were able to download the same from the JEE Main official website – https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/.
All the candidates who have appeared for the March session of JEE Main 2021 exam have been provided the window to challenge the JEE Main March answer key till today, 22nd March 2021. Those who wish to raise objections against the preliminary answer key will be required to pay a fee of Rs 200 per question.
JEE Main 2021 March session exam was held from 16th to 18th March 2021. The exam was held in more than 792 exam centers across India and abroad. As per the data shared by the NTA, over 6 lakh candidates appeared in JEE Main March 2021 exam whereas 20,382 candidates appeared for the same in regional languages.
Table of Contents
JEE Main Answer Key 2021 (March) – Things to Note
- Candidates are allowed to raise objections till 1 pm today.
- This released preliminary answer key should not be confused with the final answer key, which will be released after all the objections against the preliminary answer key are considered.
- Candidates must note that the JEE Main preliminary answer key won’t be considered for the preparation of the final JEE Main result 2021.
- To raise objections, candidates would be required to pay a fee of Rs. 200 per question through credit or debit card or net banking. The amount is non-refundable.
- The final JEE Main result 2021 will later be released based on the final answer key.
How to Challenge JEE Main 2021 Answer Key (March Session)?
If any candidate/s finds the answer marked in the JEE Main answer key 2021 to be incorrect, they can challenge that particular answer. All they need to do is follow the below instructions:
1. Visit the official website of NTA JEE Main – www.jeemain.nta.nic.in
2. Click on the link to ‘Display Question Paper and Answer Key Challenge March 2021 Session’
3. Click on any of the two login options
- Through Application Number and Password
- Through Application Number and Date of Birth
4. Log in using the preferred option
5. The JEE Main answer key will contain the question ID as well as the ID with a correct option for both papers 1 and 2
6. Select 1 or more ID as per the number of doubted errors
7. Click on ‘Save your claim’ and click on next
8. Question ID challenged shall appear on the screen
9. Submit the necessary documents to support the claims
10. Upload the same in pdf form and click on the ‘Choose file’ button
11. Fill the processing fee of Rs. 200 per question via any of the following payment methods – credit/debit/net banking/UPI or Paytm.
Note – No offline payment options are available.
After receiving the objections, NTA will get them verified by a panel of academic experts. In case the objections are found legitimate, the preliminary answer key would be revised and a final answer key would be prepared. Otherwise, no change will be implemented on the released answer key and it will be considered as the final answer key.
No individual candidates will be informed about the acceptance/ non-acceptance of his/her challenge. The final JEE Main answer key will be released on the official website.
NTA would be soon releasing the JEE Main 2021 March Session result. It will be based on the final answer key. As per the previous trend (February session), the result is being expected to be released 8 to 10 days after the end of the examination (28th March 2021).