New Delhi, 15 March 2022: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced the revised schedule for the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Main 2022 on 14 March 2022, as there was a clash of JEE entrance exam dates with Class 12 board exam dates. JEE Mains 2022 will now be conducted on April 21, 24, 25, 29 and May 1, 4, respectively.
Along with the change in JEE Main exam dates, the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) exam date has also been rescheduled to 19 June 2022.
- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has divided the annual board exams into two terms due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The CBSE Class 12 term-2 exams 2022 will begin on April 26, 2022 and JEE Main 2022 is set to fall in the middle of the CBSE 12 schedule.
- CBSE Class 12 term- 2 exams 2022 date sheet was announced on 11 March 2022.
- Class 12 students will be appearing for their term-2 CBSE board exams 2022 from April 26 to 15 June 2022.
Table of Contents
JEE Main 2022 Revised Dates: Details
- The JEE Mains exam dates have been revised, as a lot of concerns came up from the students due to JEE main exam dates clashing with Class 12 board exams.
- As per the new schedule, there is no clash between the CBSE Class 12 term-2 exams 2022. However, JEE Main 2022 is scheduled to take place between term-2 CBSE board exams for Class 12.
- For the first time ever, an entrance exam like JEE Main 2022 is scheduled to take place in the middle of the CBSE 12 board exams.
- Several representations are being received from the candidates seeking change of dates for session 1 of JEE (Main) 2022 on account of the exam clashing with board exam.
- Due to persistent demand from the student community, the National Testing Agency (NTA) has decided to reschedule the dates of JEE (Main).
CLAT 2022: Revised Dates
The Consortium of National Law Universities has postponed the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2022 to June 19. Earlier, the exam was scheduled to be held on May 8. Now, the last date to apply for CLAT 2022 has been rescheduled to May 9.
CLAT 2022: Postponement Details
On 14 March 2022, the executive committee of the Consortium of National Law Universities met and made the following announcements:
- CLAT-2022 is rescheduled to 19 June 2022 between 2 and 4 PM for both UG and PG programmes.
- The last date for submission of CLAT 2022 online applications has been extended to 9 May, 2022.
Note: Candidates can send their requests for assistance and clarifications firstname.lastname@example.org and can make calls at 080-47162020 (between 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM on all working days).
CLAT 2022: Application Process
- Candidates need to visit CLAT’s official website and click on the CLAT 2022 link.
- Thereafter, they can register as a new user.
- Once the registration is done, aspirants have to fill the CLAT application form by entering their personal information, academic details, communication details, along with National Law Universities (NLU) preferences.
- Then, they need to submit the application form.
- The application process will get completed once the CLAT registration fee is paid.
- Lastly, the application form can be downloaded and saved for future references.
Note: The application fee for the unreserved category is Rs 4000 and for Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) categories, the fee is Rs 3500.
CLICK HERE TO READ THE OFFICIAL CLAT 2022 POSTPONEMENT NOTICE.