The National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced the revised syllabus for the Joint Entrance Examination Advanced (JEE Advanced) 2023 exam. Candidates are advised to visit the official website to view the revised syllabus and prepare accordingly.
Table of Contents
JEE Advanced 2023 Revised Syllabus
The JEE Advanced exam is conducted in three sections and in three subjects namely Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
As per the new syllabus:
- The physics section includes topics under the different categories of General Physics, Mechanics, Thermal Physics, Electromagnetic Waves, etc.
- The chemistry section covers topics including the states of matter: Gases and Liquids, Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, and Molecular Structure.
- The mathematics section includes Sets, Relations & Functions, Algebra, Mathetics, among other topics.
How to Check JEE Advanced 2023 Revised Syllabus?
- Visit the official website of JEE Advanced.
- Click on the first option, which says “Click here” followed by “New notice”
- Download the revised syllabus document and save it for future reference.
Who is Eligible for JEE Advanced 2023?
The eligibility criteria for JEE Advanced 2023 exam is as follows:
- Candidates should be born on or after 1st October 1998.
- Candidates should appear for Class 12 exams for the first time either in the year 2022 or 2023.
- Candidates must be in the top 2.24 lakh aspirants who have cracked the JEE Main exam.
What Documents are Required for the JEE Advanced 2023 Application?
Candidates need to register for the JEE Advanced 2023 exam online through the official website i.e. www.jeeadv.ac.in. The candidates have to enter all the required details in the application form carefully. After entering these details, aspirants have to upload scanned copies of the following documents.
- Class 10th certificate or birth certificate
- Class 12th certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
Note: After registration, candidates have to pay the registration fee online to complete the process.
JEE Advanced is the only entrance exam for admission to undergraduate courses in the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs). Through this exam, IITs offer admission into undergraduate courses leading to a Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s or Bachelor-Master Dual Degree in Engineering, Sciences, or Architecture. Both Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees are awarded to candidates enrolled in the dual degree programs upon successful completion of the course curriculum.
Click here to view the JEE Advanced syllabus.