New Delhi, 25 March 2021 – The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) will close both the registration and the correction window of OPENMAT XLIX today. Initially, the deadline for the registration process was 20th March 2021. However, later, the date was extended to 25th March 2021.
For any last-minute online registration or correction in the application form, candidates must visit the official website of IGNOU – www.ignou.ac.in.
IGNOU OPENMAT XLIX 2021 – Important Dates
|IGNOU OPENMAT-XLIX 2021 Registration Commencement Date||3rd March 2021|
|IGNOU OPENMAT-XLIX 2021 Registration End Date||25th March 2021|
|Deadline to make Correction in the IGNOU OPENMAT-XLIX 2021 Application form||25th March 2021|
|IGNOU OPENMAT Admit Card 2021||Tentatively 10 days before the exam date|
|IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 Exam Date||11th April 2021|
Table of Contents
IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the OPENMAT exam, the candidates must fulfill the below eligibility criteria:
- To get admission to the IGNOU MBA course, there is no specific age bar for the interested candidates.
- Reserved category applicants should secure 45% in graduation.
- General category applicants should secure 50% in graduation.
- Candidates who have completed their graduation are eligible to apply. This also includes graduates from Chartered Accountancy/ Cost Accountancy/ Company Secretaryship).
- Only those candidates whose results are declared and qualified at the time of submitting the entrance form will be considered eligible.
- Candidates should ensure that their CGPA should meet the eligibility percentage requirement
How to Register for IGNOU OPENMAT XLIX 2021?
To fill the IGNOU OPENMAT application form 2021, candidates must follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Visit the official IGNOU website- www.ignou.ac.in
2. Click on the ‘Online Registration for OPENMAT for January 2021’ link
3. Click on ‘Click here for Online Registration for OPENMAT Entrance’ tab
4. The window will be redirected to an applicant login page
5. Click on ‘Register Yourself’
6. A Student Registration Form page will open
7. Fill up the page and click on Submit
8. Next, login using the created credentials (username and password)
9. Fill in the details asked for the IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 entrance test
10. Upload scanned copies of photograph and signatures in the prescribed format
11. Pay the application fee in online mode
12. Click on the ‘Submit’ and take a printout of the application form for future references
How to make Corrections in IGNOU OPENMAT Application Form 2021?
To edit or correct the details in the application form, candidates must follow the below steps:
1. Visit the official website of IGNOU – http://www.ignou.ac.in/
2. Log in to the online application form
3. After logging in, click on the ‘Edit Application’ tab
4. When the page is redirected to the ‘Verify Details’ page, click on the ‘Edit’ tab and make the changes in the chosen sections
5. Click on the ‘Save/ Submit’ tab then the ‘Next’ tab to proceed further
6. Upload the relevant certificates again