The admit card of IBPS Clerk exam is generally issued 10 to 15 days prior to the exam dates. IBPS will release the call letter (admit card) for IBPS Clerk Preliminary sometime around the 2nd week of November 2021. The admit card for the IBPS Clerk Mains exam is expected to be released around January 2022 on the official website of IBPS i.e. www.ibps.in.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection issues the IBPS Clerk admit card to the candidates for IBPS Pre-exam Training, Prelims and Mains separately. The authority will declare the dates of all the events related to IBPS recruitment in September 2021. However, the IBPS Clerk Prelims and Mains exam dates have already been officially announced.
All exam-related dates like exam date, time, venue, guidelines etc. will be printed on the IBPS Clerk admit card 2021-22. In case of any discrepancy in the call letter, candidates must report to the authority to get it rectified at the earliest.
Table of Contents
- Major Highlights of IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2022
- IBPS Clerk Admit Card – List of Exam Centers
- IBPS Clerk Admit Card – Exam Day Guidelines
- IBPS Clerk Admit Card – FAQs
- ✔️ When will the authority release IBPS Clerk admit card 2021-22?
- ✔️ How can I download the IBPS Clerk admit card?
- ✔️ Will IBPS send the hard copy of the admit card to my communication address?
- ✔️ There is a mismatch in the spelling of my name mentioned on the IBPS Clerk exam admit card. What should I do?
- ✔️ What if I find an error while downloading the IBPS Clerk admit card?
Major Highlights of IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2022
The major facts related to IBPS Clerk 2021-22 admit card are as under:
- IBPS Clerk admit card or call letter is made available online only
- The authority will release the IBPS Clerk call letters for Pre-exam Training, Prelims and Mains separately
- Candidates must provide their registration number and password or date of birth to download the IBPS Clerk admit card 2022
- Candidates must carry the admit card along with two latest passport size photographs and one photo identity proof at the test centre
Schedule for IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2022 Release
IBPS has will announce the official dates for IBPS Clerk admit card 2021-22 Prelims in due time. After the activation of the admit card download link, candidates can start downloading their Prelims admit cards from the official IBPS website.
Besides, the schedule of major IBPS Clerk exam events is mentioned below:
Key Dates for IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2021-2022
Availability of online IBPS Clerk applications
Closing date of IBPS Clerk registration
|Availability of IBPS Clerk admit cards (prelims)|
Examination date for prelims IBPS Clerk exam
|November- December 2021*|
|Result declaration for IBPS Clerk prelims|
Availability of IBPS Clerk admit cards for the main exam
Examination date of the IBPS Clerk main exam
|Result declaration of the IBPS Clerk main exam|
*Exact date will be released in due time
How to Download IBPS Clerk Admit Card?
Candidates can download the IBPS Clerk admit card 2022 through online mode on the official IBPS website. Note that IBPS Clerk Mains admit card is available only for Prelims qualifiers. Following are the steps to access IBPS Clerk 2021-22 admit card:
- Go to the official web portal of IBPS i.e., www.ibps.in
- Tap on the link “IBPS Clerk Call Letter”
- Provide your registration number and date of birth/password
- Mention the given captcha correctly and hit the submit button to login
- IBPS Clerk admit card will appear on the screen
- Download the same and take the printout for further reference
Note – Take at least 2-3 printouts of the admit card as it may be required at different stages of IBPS Clerk recruitment process.
Details Mentioned on IBPS Clerk Admit Card
Candidates are advised to check the information furnished on the admit card carefully. In case of any difference or mismatch in the details, applicants must notify the authority regarding the same with a request to rectify the errors within the stipulated time frame. Candidates will find the below mentioned information in IBPS Clerk admit card 2022:
- Name of candidate
- Examination name
- Date and timing of exam
- Complete address of test venue
- Exam-related guidelines
What to carry along with IBPS Clerk Admit Card?
It is mandatory for candidates to carry certain documents along with the IBPS Clerk admit card on the exam day. As it is a mandate from IBPS, the invigilator will not allow entry to those candidates who fail to present the valid photo identity proof and two passport size photographs along with the printout of IBPS Clerk admit card at the examination centre. Candidates can pick any of the below-listed identity proofs:
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Other identity proof issued by the government
What if there is any error in IBPS Clerk Admit Card?
Candidates who find any error or discrepancy in their IBPS Clerk admit card should connect with the concerned authority and get it rectified before the date of examination. IBPS has clarified in advance that the authority is not liable for any incorrect information provided by the candidates during the application form submission process. The contact details of the IBPS Clerk authorities are mentioned below:
IBPS House, 90 feet, D.P Road
Near Thakur Polytechnic,
Off. Western Express Highway, P.B. No. 8587
Kandivali (E), Mumbai 400101
Helpline numbers – 1800222366, 18001034566 (Toll-free)
Why am I unable to download IBPS Clerk 2021-22 admit card?
Candidates may, in a few instances, fail to download the IBPS Clerk admit card. This could happen due to various reasons like incomplete information in the application form, invalid login details, some technical glitch, or internet connectivity issues.
Also, if the candidates do not submit the fee on time, their application process will be considered incomplete. Application form can also be rejected due to incorrect uploading of documents, missing photograph, invalid email address, etc. Due to all such reasons, the applicants find it difficult to access their IBPS Clerk admit card 2022. To get clarity on the issues, they must get in touch with the IBPS helpdesk through phone or email.
IBPS Clerk Admit Card – List of Exam Centers
Candidates can choose any of the below-listed exam centres for IBPS Clerk Prelims and Mains exam while filling the IBPS Clerk application form:
List of IBPS Clerk Test Centres
|States or Union Territories||Test Centres for Prelims||Test Centres for Mains|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair||Port Blair|
|Andhra Pradesh||Chirala, Chittoor, Eluru, Guntur, Kadapa, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Ongole, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram||Guntur, Kurnool, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam|
|Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur||Guwahati, Silchar|
|Bihar||Arrah, Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea||Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Muzaffarpur, Patna,|
|Chhattisgarh||Bhilai Nagar, Bilaspur, Raipur||Raipur|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Surat, Jamnagar||Surat|
|Daman & Diu|
|Delhi||Delhi/New Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurugram||Delhi/New Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurugram|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Himatnagar, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara||Ahmedabad, Vadodara|
|Haryana||Ambala, Faridabad, Gurugram, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Panipat, Yamuna Nagar||Ambala, Hissar|
|Himachal Pradesh||Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Solan, Una||Hamirpur, Shimla|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Samba, Srinagar||Jammu, Srinagar|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi||Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru, Belgaum, Bidar, Davangere, Dharwad, Gulbarga, Hassan, Hubli, Mandya, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi||Bengaluru, Hubli, Mangalore|
|Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Trichur||Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain||Bhopal, Indore|
|Maharashtra||Amravati, Aurangabad, Chandrapur, Dhule, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Pune, Ratnagiri, Solapur||Aurangabad, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune|
|Odisha||Balasore, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Rourkela, Sambalpur||Bhubaneshwar|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Fatehgarh Sahib, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala, Sangrur||Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur||Jaipur, Udaipur|
|Sikkim||Bardang/ Gangtok||Bardang/ Gangtok|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Erode, Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem, Thanjavur, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Vellore, Virudhunagar||Chennai, Madurai, Tirunelveli|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal||Hyderabad|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Banda, Bareilly, Faizabad, Ghaziabad, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Noida/ Greater Noida, Sitapur, Varanasi||Allahabad, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi|
|Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee||Dehradun|
|West Bengal||Asansol, Durgapur, Greater Kolkata, Hooghly, Kalyani, Siliguri||Asansol, Greater Kolkata, Kalyani, Siliguri|
IBPS Clerk Admit Card – Exam Day Guidelines
- Reach the exam centre well before the reporting time to get a comfortable entry in the exam hall
- Carry IBPS Clerk 2021-22 admit card, one photo identity proof and two passport size photographs on the examination day
- No candidates will be allowed inside the examination hall if they fail to bring the necessary documents
- Provide signature and left hand thumb impression on the admit card in front of the invigilator for your verification
- Maintain silence inside the examination hall and do not get involved in any illicit activities
- If anyone is found violating the instructions, the authority holds the right to disqualify the candidate immediately
- Carrying books, study material, paper, notes, etc, is strictly prohibited
- No electronic devices like digital watch, calculator, mobile phones etc. are allowed inside the examination hall
- Candidates cannot leave the hall before the completion of the exam duration
- The authority is not liable to pay any exam-related travelling expenses to the candidates
IBPS Clerk Admit Card – FAQs
IBPS will announce the exact IBPS Clerk exam admit card issuance date for Prelims with its official notification in September 2021 and Mains admit card sometime around December 2021.
✔️ How can I download the IBPS Clerk admit card?
Candidates need to visit the website of IBPS - www.ibps.in, and enter their registration number and password or date of birth to login and download their admit card online.
✔️ Will IBPS send the hard copy of the admit card to my communication address?
No. The authority will not provide any hard copy of the IBPS Clerk exam admit card through post or courier. Candidates need to download it online and take the print out within the specified time period.
✔️ There is a mismatch in the spelling of my name mentioned on the IBPS Clerk exam admit card. What should I do?
If there is any error in the admit card even after the candidate has provided correct information in the application form, the authority is liable to rectify the same. Candidates can connect with the concerned officials on IBPS helpline numbers i.e. 1800222366 and 18001034566.
✔️ What if I find an error while downloading the IBPS Clerk admit card?
You may face difficulty in downloading the IBPS Clerk admit card due to various reasons like technical glitch, incomplete application submission, etc. In such cases, candidates can connect with the concerned officials through IBPS helpline numbers 1800222366, 18001034566.