New Delhi, 23 February 2023 – Haryana HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023 – The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) is accepting applications for as many as 7,471 Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Group C posts. The application procedure will commence on 23 February 2023.
The deadline to apply for the positions is 15 March 2023. Candidates interested in applying should visit the HSSC’s official website.
Haryana HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023 – General Overview
|Recruiting Agency||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Posts||Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Group C posts|
|Number of Vacancies||7,471|
|Pay Scale||INR 9,300‐INR 34,800 with a grade pay of INR 4,600|
|Start Date of Applications||23 February 2023|
|Last Date of Applications||15 March 2023|
|Fee Payment Deadline||20 March 2023|
|Where to Apply?||hssc.gov.in|
Haryana HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023 – Eligibility
- Candidates must have studied Hindi or Sanskrit in Class 10 or beyond.
- Candidates must have a certificate showing that they have cleared the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) or School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) in respective subjects for the post they are applying for, as administered by the Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani.
- In order to be eligible for the TGT Group C posts, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks.
Candidates can view the required qualifications for various positions here.
Candidates applying for the roles must be between the ages of 18 and 42.
- Scheduled Caste (SC) and Backward Classes (BC): 5 years of age relaxation
- Disabled persons covered by the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act of 2016:
- Age relaxation of 10 years (+5 years if Persons with Disabilities (PwD) applicant belongs to SC, Scheduled Tribe (ST), BC, Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) categories for Group C&D posts, as well as Group A&B posts where recruitment is made other than through open competitive examination.)
- Age relaxation of 5 years (+5 years if PwD applicant belongs to SC, ST, BC, EWS categories (subject to a maximum of 52 years)) for Group A and B posts where recruitment is made through open competitive examination.
- Wives of disabled military personnel: 5 years of age relaxation
- Women who are widowed or legally divorced: 5 years of age relaxation
- Women who have been judicially separated and have lived separately for more than two years from the date prescribed for the purposes of age for applicants in other categories: 5 years of age relaxation
- Unmarried women: 5 years of age relaxation
- Ex-military personnel, including Short Service Commissioned Officers and Emergency Commissioned Officers: Relaxation of age to the period of his military service added by three years, provided he served continuously for at least six months prior to his release and was released other than by dismissal or discharge for misconduct or inefficiency.
- Persons who have previously worked or are currently working on an ad hoc/contract, work-charged, or daily wage basis in any department/board/corporation of the Haryana Government, including Haryana government-aided institutions: Age relaxation equal to the number of completed years only on equivalent post on adhoc/contract/work-charged/daily wage basis, excluding any period of break, as well as any other age relaxation admissible, as applicable.
Haryana HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023 – Recruitment Process
- The written exam will account for 95% of the total marks.
- Socioeconomic criteria and experience will account for 0.5% of total marks.
Haryana HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023 – Application Fee
- Male and female candidates from General category: INR 150
- Female candidates from General category who is Haryana’s resident: INR 75
- SC/BC/EWS male candidates from Haryana: INR 35
- SC/BC/EWS female candidates from Haryana: INR 18
Haryana HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023 – How to Apply?
Step 1: Candidates must visit the official website of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) at hssc.gov.in.
Step 2: Candidates then need to click on the link that reads “Apply Online” in the middle of the page.
Step 3: Applicants will be taken to a new page where they must search for “Advt. No. 2/2023” and click on it when it becomes available.
Step 4: Applicants must fill out the application form and submit it after uploading the necessary documents.
Step 5: Applicants can also fill out the application by clicking on this link, which is listed in the official HSSC announcement, once it is active.
Step 6: Applicants must save the form for future reference.
In order to stay informed about exam news, please click here.
Haryana HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023 – FAQs
Q1) What is the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)?
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) is an organisation under the Government of Haryana that recruits personnel for various Group B, C, and D positions in various departments of the state and subordinate offices. The HSSC was established on 28 January 1970.
Q2) How many Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Group C positions are available in the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) in 2023?
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) is accepting applications for as many as 7471 Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Group C posts.
Q3) What is the deadline to apply for the Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Group C positions in the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) in 2023?
The deadline to apply for the Haryana HSSC TGT recruitment 2023 is 15 March.