New Delhi, 27 Jan 2023 – Gujarat GUJCET 2023 – The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) has extended the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) 2023 online application deadline. Eligible applicants may submit their applications for the exam until January 31, 2023 on the official website, gujcet.gseb.org.
- The previous application deadline was January 25, 2023.
- After graduating from Class 12, students may apply to GUJCET, a common entrance exam, for admission to degree and diploma programmes in engineering and pharmacy.
Gujarat GUJCET 2023: Important Details
|Name of examination
|Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) 2023
|January 31, 2023
|GUJCET exam date
|April 3, 2023
|Where to register?
|GUJCET application fee
|Number of sections in examination
|Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics
|Marks allocated to each section
|Time limit for each section
|Students may take the exam in Gujarati, English, or Hindi.
|Mode of examination
|The examination will take place from 10 am to 4 pm
Gujarat GUJCET 2023: How to Apply?
The candidates can register for the exam by following the below steps:
- Visit the official website – gujcet.gseb.org.
- To register as a new user, click the link that reads “Click Here For New Candidate Registration” in the lower right corner of the page.
- Now enter the required details such as name, gender, guardian name, email ID, password, and captcha.
- After entering the details, click on the link that reads “Register.”
- Candidates must provide all necessary paperwork, including scanned copies of their signatures and photos.
- Pay the applicable application fee for the application form. Click on “Submit.”
- The application form can now be downloaded, saved, and printed.
Note: About 1.13 lakh students have registered for GUJCET 2023, per sources. Out of the 1.07 lakh registered applicants, around 1.02 lakh students took the exam in 2022.
Gujarat GUJCET 2023: How to Prepare?
Depending on the course they want to enrol in, applicants for GUJCET 2023 should make sure they adequately prepare for each subject. While preparing for the exam, candidates should take into account a number of crucial factors, including:
|Studying the basic concepts
|Candidates should make sure to review Class 12 courses before beginning in-depth preparation for specific topics because GUJCET 2023 syllabus is based on Class 12 NCERT syllabus.
|Making a study plan
|GUJCET syllabus, important subjects, and strengths and weaknesses in the topics covered should all be considered while creating a study plan.
The allocation of time should be done in light of this analysis.
|Candidates struggle to remember crucial topics due to the abundance of concepts.
Revision, on the other hand, will make sure that the applicants are able to remember the subjects they studied.
|Examining papers from previous years
|Candidates should practise GUJCET past exams.
This will aid applicants in comprehending the importance of various subjects as well as the topics that frequently come up in exams.
Please follow Buddy4Study to stay informed about exam-related news!
Gujarat GUJCET 2023: Frequently Asked Questions
Q1) Which courses are included in GUJCET?
GUJCET is held for admission to B.Tech and B.Pharma programmes at various colleges in Gujarat.
Q2) Can a candidate apply for GUJCET without a Gujarat domicile?
No, the Gujarat domicile is a prerequisite for GUJCET applications.
Q3) Can candidates from abroad apply for GUJCET?
No, a candidate cannot apply for GUJCET if they are not an Indian citizen.
Q4) What academic qualifications must applicants have for GUJCET 2023?
The applicant must have obtained a minimum of 45% on their 10+2 exam or its equivalent. Additionally, a combination of Maths and Physics is mandatory.
Q5) Can candidates use calculators in GUJCET 2023 test?
Only basic calculators are permitted during the GUJCET 2023 exam. The use of scientific calculators is prohibited.