New Delhi, 22 March 2022: The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2022 score card is all set to be released today, i.e., 22 March 2022. Candidates will be able to download their GATE exam scores online from the official website.
The GATE results were announced on 16 March 2022, and now, the GATE Common Offer Acceptance Portal (COAP) registration link has been activated. Candidates can use the link for registering for post graduate admissions or visit the GATE COAP official website for more details.
- As per the rules of GATE 2022, the score cards can be downloaded for free till 31 May 2022.
- Post 31 May 2022, candidates will be required to pay a late fee of Rs. 500 to download the score cards till 21 December 2022.
- After 1 January 2023, the facility to download the GATE 2022 score cards will not be available.
How to Download GATE 2022 Score Cards?
- Candidates are required to visit the GATE official website.
- On the homepage, they are required to click on the ‘Login’ tab.
- Thereafter, they are required to enter their enrollment number, password, and other details – as asked.
- The GATE 2022 score card will be displayed on the screen.
- Lastly, they are required to download the score card and keep a copy for future references.
Note: The validity period of GATE 2022 score card is definite. As per the exam rules, this score card will be valid for up to 3 years from the date of announcement of result. Hence, all candidates must keep the document safe, as it could be used for multiple admissions and recruitment purposes.
GATE COAP 2022: Details
- The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay has activated the registration link for the Common Offer Acceptance Portal (COAP) 2022.
- Candidates who appeared for GATE 2022 and want to take admission into the Indian Institute of Technology (IITs), Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore, and Public Sector Units (PSUs) based on their Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2022 result can register now.
How to Register For GATE COAP 2022?
- Eligible candidates are required to visit the official website.
- On the homepage, they are required to click on the ‘Register’ link.
- Then, the candidates will be required to feed in all the required details such as name, date of birth, and GATE score.
- After successful registration completion, candidates will be receiving login information on their registered mobile number.
- In the next step, they are required to log in using the login ID and password and verify the details.
- Lastly, they are required to apply to the institutes wherein they seek admission from the respective institute’s official website.
About GATE COAP
- The Common Offer Acceptance Portal (COAP) was initiated in 2017 to provide a common platform for the registered candidates seeking admission to make the most-preferred choice for admission into an M.Tech. programme in participating institutes, or job offer from participating Public Sector Units (PSU’s).
- While eight institutes (IIT Bombay, IIT Bhubaneswar, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Indore, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Madras, and IIT Roorkee) were involved in COAP 2017, over the years, more than 22 institutes as well as the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) have come together and participated in COAP for filling their M.Tech. seats and job vacancies.
- Every year, the GATE-organizing institute of the preceding year acts as the coordinating institute for COAP.