21 November, 2022, New Delhi: The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has released a notification for the recruitment of Constables and Tradesmen. The applications for the exam will begin from 21 November, 2022.
Eligible candidates who pass the exam will be recruited for the posts of Barber, Boot Maker/Cobbler, Tailor, Cook, Mason, Mali, Painter, Plumber, Washer Man, Welder and Sweeper. CISF has released 787 posts for the current recruitment drive.
Table of Contents
- CISF Recruitment 2022 – Important dates
- CISF Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details
- CISF Recruitment 2022 – Application Fees
- CISF Recruitment 2022 – Selection Criteria
- CISF Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria and Salary Details
- CISF Recruitment 2022 – How to apply?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- 1. What is the last date to apply for the CISF recruitment exam?
- Ans. The last date to apply for the CISF recruitment exam is 20 December, 2022.
- 2. What is the maximum age limit for candidates applying for the CISF recruitment exam?
- Ans. The maximum age limit for candidates applying for the CISF recruitment exam is 23 years.
- 3. What is the application fee for the CISF recruitment exam?
- Ans. The application fee for General and Other Backward Class (OBC) candidates is Rs. 100, and there is no application fee for Schedule Castes (SC), Schedule Tribes (ST) and ex-servicemen candidates.
CISF Recruitment 2022 – Important dates
|Beginning of Application||21 November, 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||20 December, 2022|
|Exam Dates||To be notified|
|Final Result||To be notified|
|Commencement of Training||To be notified|
CISF Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details
|Posts||Vacancy for Men||Vacancy for Women||Ex-Servicemen (ESM)|
CISF Recruitment 2022 – Application Fees
- For General/Other Backward Class (OBC) candidates – Rs. 100
- For Schedule Castes (SC)/Schedule Tribes (ST)/Ex-Servicemen (ESM) candidates – NIL
CISF Recruitment 2022 – Selection Criteria
The selection procedure of the CISF recruitment is a three-tier process.
- Tier I – A Physical Standards Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Document verification and Trade Test is conducted in the first round.
- Tier II – This round consists of a written exam.
- Tier III – Medical examination of the candidate is done in this round.
CISF Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria and Salary Details
The eligibility criteria as laid down by the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) for the vacant posts is as follows:
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 23 years
- The candidate must have passed class 10th or equivalent from a recognised board for skilled trades (like Barber, Boot Maker/Cobbler, Tailor, Cook, Mason, Mali, Painter, Plumber, Washer Man and Welder) on or before the last date of application.
- Candidates who have obtained training from the Industrial Training Institute will be preferred.
- The candidate must have passed matriculation or its equivalent from a recognised board for unskilled trades (like Sweeper) on or before the last date of application.
- Male Candidates: Height – 170 Cms ; Chest – 80-85 Cms (Minimum expansion 5 Cms.)
- Female Candidates: Height – 175 Cms.
The salary structure for CISF constable falls under Pay Level-3 which is Rs. 21,700 – 69,100.
CISF Recruitment 2022 – How to apply?
In order to successfully apply for the CISF Recruitment exam, it is very important to follow the step-by-step process given below:
- Visit the official website of the CISF – cisfrectt.in.
- Click on the recruitment link on the homepage.
- Register yourself on the website and login with your credentials.
- Fill out the application form as per the instructions.
- Upload all the requisite documents and submit the form.
- Finally, pay the application fees.
- Save and download the application form and payment receipt for future reference.