The answer key and response sheet for the IIM CAT 2020 exam have been released today. Candidates who have successfully appeared for the management entrance test must check and download the answer key from the official website of IIM CAT 2020– iimcat.ac.in. You must enter your login credentials like login ID and password to be able to download the official CAT 2020 answer key for the respective slots.
Students can also file objections on the CAT 2020 answer key by filling the “Objection form”. The facility for raising the objections on the answer key will remain open from 8th December 2020 (10 AM) to 11th December 2020 (till 5 PM). Candidates must pay a fee of INR 1200/objection. If the objection filed by the candidate is found to be correct by the CAT 2020 officials, the objection fee will be refunded to the candidate. On the other hand, no fee refund would be granted if the answer is not overturned. After a thorough analysis of all the raised objections on the CAT provisional answer key, CAT officials will finally release the CAT 2020 final answer key in the second week of December 2020 (tentatively).
CAT 2020 was conducted on 29th November 2020 in 3 slots. More than 2 lakh applicants attended the exam, which took the attendance percentage to 83%. IIM CAT is the gateway for MBA/PDGM admissions in prestigious institutions like IIMs, IITs and other eminent B-schools in the country.
|CAT 2020 exam date||29th November 2020|
|Release of provisional answer key||8th December 2020|
|Opening of objection window for CAT 2020 answer key||8th December 2020 (10 AM onwards)|
|Deadline to challenge the CAT 2020 answer key||11th December 2020 (till 5 pm)|
|Release of final answer key||To be announced|
|CAT 2020 result||To be announced|
Candidates can download the CAT 2020 answer key by following the steps given below –
Given below is a step by step process to challenge the responses on the provisional answer key-
1. Visit the official website of CAT 2020.
2. Click on the link mentioning “Registered candidate login” on the home page.
3. Next, enter the login details such as CAT login ID and password.
4. You will be guided to a page featuring your personal details.
5. Once the provisional answer key is released, there will be a new link generated by the authority as well- “Objection Form”.
6. After clicking on the link, choose question paper, section and objection-type from the available provisional answer key.
7. You must select from the available 3 options-
9. Next, you must provide valid evidence of your filed-objection from an authentic source (book). You are allowed to add up to 500 words in the remarks section
10. Finally, pay the objection form fee and submit.
Education Minister, Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal has confirmed that the CBSE Class 10/12 Board Examinations 2021…
The State Bank of India has declared the results of Preliminary Officers (PO) on Monday…
Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has released the admit cards for the board exams 2021…
AFCAT exam pattern comprises information on the mode of exam, test language, type of questions,…
JEE Main exam conducting authority, NTA (National Testing Agency), has asked the JEE (Main) aspirants…